Sign in to follow this  
blave

Aerosft Sea Hawk Released!!!!

Guest A321

Hi all,Just a heads up, that Aerosoft have released the Sea Hawk Helicoptor.1st Impressions, very nice near complete Avaionics very well rounded package including the Boxer Carrier, which is very well modeled like the Sea Hawk Its self.Well worth a look, I think one of the best Helis out there and easy to fly to boot.http://aerosoft-shop.com/product_info.php?products_id=86&Jason

$40....A little to pricey for me.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest A321

>worth getting this instead of LD767?Cant really Compare, The levelD is a plane this is a Helicoptor, so its down to what you like best Helos or Planes.But Worth Getting either way, though not over the LDS 767 if your a plane Fan.Jason

Guest Agamemnon

ManThat is one sweet looking Helo.Gonna pay attention to what folks say about this one.Troy

$40!! your kidding? Man, I was just looking at that thing and was actually considering it. Never did look at the price, but I am now, I agree with you - $40, not gonna happen from my end.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I'm curious about the frame rates when on or near the Boxer. The ads for this one bragged about the extraordinarily high polygon count of the carrier, which usually equates to poor frame rates. I'd like to hear any owner's experience on that count.thanks,

Guest A321

>I'm curious about the frame rates when on or near the Boxer.>The ads for this one bragged about the extraordinarily high>polygon count of the carrier, which usually equates to poor>frame rates. I'd like to hear any owner's experience on that>count.>>thanks,Hi Bill,Yes it does Hurt The FPS, But... And there is a But...You can tone down the Scenery, by Simply renaming some BGL Files.I removed 3 of the Static Helicoptors from the deck and now its super smooth.All the BGL Files are very well named so its easy to rename the ones you dont want to use.Trust me guys this is a beauty, and unlike many Payware outfits Aerosoft will add things to their software free of charge, untill the cows come home, (This is Not a Dig at other developers) But a lot of them do suffer from "Nothing New Will be added" Which is fine, but sometimes they wont add things that should really be there, of course its subjective, so please dont start the usual "You dont have a right to have everything" You guys know what I Mean.Jason

Looks like one smooth helicopter but I have never gotten the hang of them. I am flying the LDS 767 which is something I can fly reasonably well. I do admit though it looks so nice. I wish those preficient in the helicopters many enjoyable hours of flying.I think I will use the money for some more scenery to fly my 767 too.:D

I have reveiwed the manual but still dont see the 'systems' development to justify this kind of price. I mean compared LDS67? am I missing something here??here is another thing:"All sales are final - No Refunds will be given"and"We guarantee the download availability of a product for 15 days from the day of purchase. Within this period of time customers are granted four (4) download processes"FYIit is ashame more vendors are not like Flight1 and several others out there.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest anthonye

I must have missed the LDS67, where is that oneAnthony..UK

I believe he is referring to the new 767 done by Level D and available at www.flight1.com. I assume you have heard of that one as it has been a hot topic here the last two weeks since release. Tony

Based on what I've read and seen on the Aerosoft site about this aircraft, this *might* be the best add-on helicopter ever for FS. The "might" is because I haven't bought it yet - I'm busy with another hobby (creating music) at the moment - but I will almost certainly purchase the Seahawk.I care very little about the external appearance and animations (which look awesome in the demo videos) - the cockpit is what gets my attention. The cockpit displays looks very similar to that of the real thing (based on a Blackhawk procedural simulator that I've seen), and the autohover/nav features are something quite new to FS helicopters. Only Antti's Dauphin for FS2002 (the AP does not work in FS9) comes close in that department. FSers not familiar with the FS helicopters need to realize that other than a very (very) basic add-on "autopilot" that is available at Avsim, up to this point there has been no autopilot capability in FS9 helicopters - i.e. with the ability to follow a flight plan.If/when I purchase it, I will report back in the Avsim helicopter forum with my "findings".(update - I just downloaded the PDF manual - my music making activities might have to wait awhile - this looks like an extraordinary product. I believe it's what I've been waiting for. If it performs as the documentation says, it will be worth every penny to me.)Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack