Sign in to follow this  
calooom

Aerosoft Lisbon v2 Released

Has anyone purchased Lisbon V2 yet?

I have and I'm having some strange performance issues. I've asked the team over at Aerosoft and they haven't yet got back to me (Weekend, I know). Just wondered if anyone else was having strange spiking issues as well?

Note: I don't get these spikes at any other airport.

Looks well done.  How much does it cover the area around the airport?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

They actually took some of the notable surroundings out, like all the buildings fog the Expo site. If I would have known I wouldn't have bought it.

I upgraded as well. Not bad for 10Euro. Has some taxiway markings missing due to some outdated photo's they used.

There is no markings to inform you what runway you are at the holding point.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I really don't care about the money. I would pay another 30 if that would bring back the buildings that are so noticeable on approach to rwy 21. If they don't do anything about it they have ruined an opportunity for us to get a nice rendition of the airport. I can't fly into Lisbon with so much missing.

I upgraded as well. Not bad for 10Euro. Has some taxiway markings missing due to some outdated photo's they used.

There is no markings to inform you what runway you are at the holding point.

There's also at least one runway entry marking missing - sensing a new full version upcoming here.

Looks well done.  How much does it cover the area around the airport?

Really very little - "immediate surroundings" have to be taken literally here - very literally.

Is it DX10 compatible now? Don't see any wording about that so guess not....

Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Is it DX10 compatible now? Don't see any wording about that so guess not....

Menno

it has the toolbox with the Dx10 option. But, if you have Steve's fixer, all airports are compatible.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I upgraded from the LPPT box (v1.x) - no issues for me. Any terrain/elevation issues maybe (FTX Vector installed/mesh products installed?)

Can you provide screenshots?

I have FTX Global installed, but I got rid of it during some test, but I still see some strange spikes. Below is what I posted over at Aerosoft. I appreciate some of the screenshots of the GPU load aren't clear, but I'm pretty confident it's an issue with LPPT as I don't see if at other airports.

EDIT: As I type this, I'm preforming a complete reinstall of FSX to see if there's an underlying issue. 

Thanks for the advice, but nothing seems to be working.

I tried a new CFG, changing my AA settings with Nvidia Inspector and also lowered my FSX settings - nothing seems to be fixing these 'spikes'.

After looking at GPU-Z and also Window's Task Manager, I'm noticing spikes on my system when I have certain areas within my FSX window view.

lppttest_01.jpg

This was taken in the default trike, at the Threshold of RWY03. Below is shots of me panning to the left and to the right (without moving). I am at the default zoom level. Bear in mind I use ezdok.

Although I have my frames set to unlimited, I don't usual and wanted to demonstrate the massive drop in frames. Above, I have 100fps.

lppttest_02.jpg

lppttest_02.jpg

As you can see, nearly a 70-75% reduction in frames, down to 25-30.

After a few seconds, the system catches up and the frames return to normal.

Some more screenshots of this happening.

lppttest_04.jpg

lppttest_05.jpg

lppttest_06.jpg  

lppttest_07.jpg

Here I tried setting the target frames to 35 to see if it would make it more stable. In some ways the frames were more consistant, but the spikes kept happening.

lppttest_08.jpg

lppttest_11.jpg

Whenever I do pan, my GPU load ROCKETS to 99% usage, which is what I think is bottlenecking my system.

lppttest_12.jpg

You can see here some very inconsistant CPU activity. It keeps going up and down during panning around the airport. I don't get this at any other airport.

My Specs: 

Processor - 3.5GHz Intel Core i5-3770K Ivy Bridge (OVERCLOCKED TO 4.8GHz)

RAM - 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133 (PC3 12800)

GPU - GeForce GTX 780 FTW 3GB GDDR5

Mother Board - ASUS P8Z77-V LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Hard Drives - 2 x 128gb OCZ SSD + 2 x 1tb 7200RPM HDD

Operating System - Windows 7 (64-bit)