Sign in to follow this  
CaptainChris778

Pmdg 777-200 Download Problem.

Hello - I´ve just bought the Boeing 777-200LR/F from PMDG, but when i try to download it then theres a pop op window which says that i cant download it, and that i need SP2. The problem is that i already have the acceleration pack, and it is downloaded, but it dosent detect it. Help me please 

I have also downloaded the 777 and due to a frozen computer had to do a complete re-install of my system and  the entire content from scratch. I also purchased a years download with the base pack just in case this event happened.

I have had no trouble with any other product than this one. Over a period of three/four days I have sent E-mails to PMDG to access a new redownload, no trouble I thought, was I wrong!!!

The requests have been either not getting through or just completely ignored. I dont know if it my fault, or, PMDG are usually this tardy in at least acknowledging E-mails when they are sent.

Can you advise me if you have had any advice or suggestions to the solving of this problem. 

they don't receive emails at all  only support  tickets  raised  in the support page, you need to register first since its  a different account  than  the forum

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Many thanks, problem solved. If PMDG had perhaps explained this when sending their product I wouldn't have spent about 4 days wasting my time trying to communicate with them in the first place.

Once again thanks I got straight through and alls well.

Bruce