Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Yuma MCAS and Airport scenery (one for you military types)

Hey SheZ, if you would have started the Layout with Runway 15, then your Ramp areas would align properly in the right direction, instead of at an odd angle.  I am specifically talkeing about the "Squares."  The align to the first runway that is laid down.......-Woog

You mean the runway direction determines the orientation of the tiles? Not seen that before.

Also the runway placement in sequence is not determined by me as I start in ADEX with the default stock airport and build on that.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Glad this was bumped, I somehow missed it.  Thanks a bunch for the work!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Shez,

Thanks alot, you do great works.

Edit: after downloading I seen it is for FSX and P3D V2 ... thanks

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Yes Shez, if you start from scratch, the initial runway orientation determines the direction of the tiled. Just a little pet leave of mine. However I must say bravo! This scenery is great! Also very easy on the frame rates. Thank you sir! -Woogey