Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

Swiss knife in the Swiss Alps

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What a beautiful way to show off not only nature's artistry, but the efforts of those who put together such payware aircraft for our hobby.  That's the beauty of the FSX/P3D and Xplane architecture--they are all infinitely extensible given the creative people who work long hours to keep our hobby fun, not to mention the screenshot artists that bring such add-ons to life.

Regards,

John

What a beautiful way to show off not only nature's artistry, but the efforts of those who put together such payware aircraft for our hobby.  That's the beauty of the FSX/P3D and Xplane architecture--they are all infinitely extensible given the creative people who work long hours to keep our hobby fun, not to mention the screenshot artists that bring such add-ons to life.

Regards,

John

Couldn`t agree more. And thanks for such a nice comment.

Very nice aircraft, but I'm waiting for Carenado to release the REAL :lol: Swiss knife for XP10 (Pilatus PC12). This one would be an instant buy.

And ... your screenshots are marvelous as usual. I don't expect anything else from you :P.

Very nice aircraft, but I'm waiting for Carenado to release the REAL :lol: Swiss knife for XP10 (Pilatus PC12). This one would be an instant buy.

And ... your screenshots are marvelous as usual. I don't expect anything else from you :P.

Thanks m8. Yeah, I`m waiting for a PC-12 too. Should be a real stunner.

Regards,

John

+1  Couldn't have said it better!