Sign in to follow this  
Fabbs

Any problems withregistration?

Hello!

Just wondering if there is a problem with registrations for RC? I have been waiting for more than 24 hours for the key, have sent the email with all the details.

I have no problems waiting, but just want to know if there is any problems with it and if i should do anything to hurry it along. 

Thanks 

I've brought this to the attention of John Dekker and Doug Thompson.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Yeah, iv been in contact with him, but he says my email is wrong, even tho i got the confirmation email to that one and it says on the receipt that i used that email.

I really hope you can sort that out for me, i even sent an email with a copy of the receit. 

My weekend is soon over and it would be nice to test it out, im in on my second day of waiting for the key now.

Thanks

Be sure the e-mail you used was the same as your ordering e-mail. If not include both in your message.

Sometimes the user e-mail records from the purchase facility SWREG get delayed so the RC system does not have a record of your purchase.

Send the information again to jd@jdtllc.com with all data again on late Monday.

I have done just that, only one mail was used. 

I hope SWREG will hurry up and send the information so i can used the product i payed for!

I'm in the same boat - requested a registration yesterday.  I followed the pin-thread instructions and also cc'd JD's email address.  Nothing back so far.  No - it's not stuck in my Outbox, either... 

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Al,

I've brought your post to the attention of John and Doug.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

This seems to be a recurring theme, which really should have been permanently sorted by now.

It took me a fortnight to get my Radar Contact key! :mad:

Rest assured that RC4 (combined with MCE) has revolutionised my flight simming experience.

Frustrating, I know, but well worth the wait. :smile:

Hi Doug, JD and all 

Been having the same problem, no reply to key requests for the last 48 hours, sent an email to help, Doug and JD, cant say i'v had this problem before, i know i have sent the requests in the correct way, just wondered if anyone could help resolve this problem, i also know you guys get busy and have real life things to deal with so , forgive my impatieance

and thank you

You've probably worked out by now that JD and Doug don't monitor this forum. I have brought this to their attention.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray.  Iv emailed Doug and JD about the key request and had no reply from them either

Hi Ray.  Iv emailed Doug and JD about the key request and had no reply from them either

That remains a complete mystery to me Razzor. Are you using the xx@jdtllc.com address? I've notified them via their private emails.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather