Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Feature Requests Topic

b: Lock simulator clock. There is a working tool for Fsx, but it doesn't work properly in P3d, and the developer is unable to continue working on the original program

Hi Ville,

I found the tool and I get the idea. I will include it in one of the next versions.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

+1

I like the idea.

Also a good side-effect of the above.

In case you missed it: currently it is possible to change the zoomlevel for showing the navigation symbols, in your preferences.

But of course it becomes too cluttered soon, especially in the USA. In Africa however you can change it quite a bit before it becomes cluttered.  ^_^

Hi,

The next version will have:

1) 2 extra columns in the airports list: 'Longest runway' and 'Altitude': you can sort, filter and group on these columns

2) an option to only show airports on the map that are filtered in the airports list

You will need to rebuild the database after installing this new version.

thanks,

Maarten

Hi,

The next version will have:

1) 2 extra columns in the airports list: 'Longest runway' and 'Altitude': you can sort, filter and group on these columns

2) an option to only show airports on the map that are filtered in the airports list

You will need to rebuild the database after installing this new version.

thanks,

Maarten

GREAT! :smile:

Patric

Hi Ville,

I found the tool and I get the idea. I will include it in one of the next versions.

thanks, Maarten

Hi Ville,

The next version will have a 'Freeze simulator time' button on the Time window ribbon tab. This will reset the simulator time every minute.

thanks, Maarten

If possible

• Aircraft (blue icon) layer on top of path
  • Add Auto throttle Speed to Autopilot in Radio stack
  • Flaps, spoiler and gear similar to eicas display in Systems tab

p04ZI.jpg

9kHS8.jpg    

Thanks

Hi Alex,

1. Done

2. Can not be done. The autothrottle can only be armed and turned on/off through SimConnect. Autothrottles are custom implementations by the aircraft designers.

3. Don't know yet if this can be done as a generic solution. Aircraft types each have a different number a flaps. Flaps have there own number of stages and angles.

thanks, Maarten

Hello Maarten :-)

I'd love to be able to create a flight and a flight plan from scratch.

I mean not a copy, without the title, description, parameters and waypoints already entered that we need to delete one by one (am I wrong?).

I find it very confusing as it is today to be honest and not enough intuitive.

Maybe can we expect any improvement?

Thanks anyway for your great job.

David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hi David,

For a flight plan It's actually quite simple: select the Flight Plans window and press 'New' on the ribbon, that's all. You can then change the departure and destination and start adding waypoints.

Flights cannot be created from scratch, you need to modify a copy of an existing flight: the selected flight needs to be valid and complete, otherwise the rest SimLauncherX would not work; a valid flight needs an aircraft, a location, weather setting, fuel and system settings.

Maarten

I understand.

Thanks Maarten! ;-)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hi Alex,

What do you mean with custom sound for a waypoint?

Maarten

Hi Alex,

The only thing I can do is monitor the GPS next waypoint ID and play a sound when this ID changes. Is this what you want?

thanks, Maarten