I am looking for yet another pair of rudder pedals after going through three crappy made and designed Saitek Rudder Pedals with in the past 3 years! Looking around Google for good quality worth the money rudder pedals and came across the MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals.

I would like to know if anyone has these at home and what are they like? Worth the purchase? 

Hmm...

They look easy to fix if there ever is a problem.

I've had a set of CH Product rudder pedals so long I can't remember when I bought them and they're still going strong.

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

I don't have these but reviews of these I've seen say they are great.

http://mfg.simundza.com/mfgcrosswind.php

they also have a video of their pedals here

Edit: sorry just re-read your post and see you are already looking at these  :blush:

Dslyecxi who covers ARMA 3 content did a review of these.

I've had my Ch's for 9 years and have used them almost daily and they still work great!! I use them in combat flying as well so they get a good work out

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I guess I am the one that is plagued with the faulty hardware from Saitek. 

I am going to purchase the MFG pedals as I really like the sound of the material they are made from and the way they are engineered. No more plastic exterior/interior that ware out over time. They are a bit on the pricey side, but considering they are quality pedals I am not too fussed about the price tag. 

Any luck with the pedals? ... and, if so - any chance of a revue of same??

Unfortunately they're out of stock until February so I couldn't wait that long and just got my third and final Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals. I will however be purchasing the MFG pedals as I have put my name in for a pre-order.