Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

B1900D FSX switches problems?

Just got this plane and the switches works in VC but doesn't with physical switches like saitek. they also don't work with any other addon I have for exemple Project magenta, SimToichPlus2 amd Panelbuilder.

Just like the Carenado P34  Seneca V missing propellers now this issues with this plane.

Does anybody knows how to fix it or Am I going to park another their plane?

Thanks 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I parked mine an hour after I instaled in with Prepar3d. Problems with switches and 3D positioning sound, very annoying. Your wasting your time with Carenado support. I'm going to give Carenado and there Generic little planes a break for a while. Got the C182 from A2A last evening, what a perfect little plane, absolutely beautiful.

You need LUA scripts to control several functions, not everything works with standard FSX/P3D basic controls. But several functions that should work according to the manual dont work at all and several functions dont work as they should. I dont know if you have SP1, that solves a few of them, but not all. But that's Carenado for you...

Here's a list of things that dont work properly, so you know what you can expect to work and what not: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/435365-b1900-issues-after-sp1/

I parked 2 King Airs from Carenado and I'm waiting for the Milviz King Air 350i and meanwhile I keep myself busy with the A2A C182, like Poppet already suggested.

Thanks Demious,  I am not familiar with LUA and I only use Project Magenta with touch screens for overhead panels, sounds and a few gauges. I couldn't find the SP1 on Carenado site any idea where Could I get it?

Its is very unfortunately we have to park these planes they are very nice, I compare them with the real Concorde: nice to look at them nice to fly but a lot missing parts is a hazard.

I also use Alabeo crafts, they are very nice ones.

thanks again 

If you bought the addon from Carenado directly, it will be in your download section on their site. But if you bought it from another webshop, it often happens that updates arent posted there and then you'll have to write Carenado an email with your proof of purchase and request for the update and they'll send you a download link.