Sign in to follow this  
danielw12345

New download?

Hello :) I had to reset my PC so I lost all my files.

Now I want to restart FSX again and with it my PMDG Boeing 777. I had problems before with it so I contacted the support. They did answer the first time with a question about what error message I get. After that they didn't answer.

So my download URL has expired and what should I do now? I don't think the support will answer my ticket...

You pay so much money for something on the pc and then I can't expect support? That's really bad. 

Hi,

Well maybe you could try to contact support rather than judging them before hand? 

And did you back up the B777 installer to a hard drive??

Jason

Jason Thompson

They did answer the first time with a question about what error message I get. After that they didn't answer.

Did you answer back?

So my download URL has expired and what should I do now?

Purchase the extended download service. Then contact them via support.precisionmanuals.com.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Purchase the extended download service.

Yay, let's waste more money!

Well I wanted to contact them and logged in on their support page. I found my unanswered ticket. According to this website I've never sent something back to PMDG. I always answered on the mails and not only one time.

So it was probably a technical error...

I try to contact them now via the website :) 

I found out that you have to buy the extended download service to download it again.

For such an expensive product that's just profiteering. It's really no techical effort.

I wanted to delete my negative ratings but now I don't see a reason to do so. A perfect exemple of wasting money. 

No one is being forced to buy the extended download. It's not against any license or agreement to save the installer on a backup disk, or CD.

Kyle Rodgers

I'd love to help the fellow out, but since he doesn't sign his name, that isn't possible.

And of course it violates our forum guidelines- so the thread ends here...

It isn't hard to get help accurately and the first time- but it does take some participation!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com