Sign in to follow this  
Salim Said

pmdg operation center fsx.se

hello guys 

3 days ago I have bought fsx.se and installed and now my pmdg operation center dont detect my 777 on the Fsx boxed version is there fix for this. Pmdg operation center says that there no aircraft installed on fsx.se. some how the direction of the pmdg center has been changed to FSX.SE  

didn't think that any pmdg products worked on the se version as of yet?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

didn't think that any pmdg products worked on the se version as of yet?

I now that pmdg dont work on fsx se. My pmdg is installed to the FSX boxed ( The original fsx ) the pmdg operation center detects the fsx.se and not the fsx boxed version.  becouse of that I cant instal any livery any more.

Some stuff cannot run side by side with FSX.se for the reasons you mention. You may have to uninstall FSX.se until PMDG give you some guidance

ZORAN

Some stuff cannot run side by side with FSX.se for the reasons you mention. You may have to uninstall FSX.se until PMDG give you some guidance

oke Thank you for your advice I will uninstall and look how it will be ;) 

Sorry guys what is stream edition of FSX?

I have been out of the loop for a few months?

Sorry guys what is stream edition of FSX?

I have been out of the loop for a few months?

not stream its steam. the fsx steam version is the new version for fsx there lots of tweaking there where you can play online with other people. but there isnt so much difference between. same fsx but you can play online and see other people aircraft etc. 

not stream its steam. the fsx steam version is the new version for fsx there lots of tweaking there where you can play online with other people. but there isnt so much difference between. same fsx but you can play online and see other people aircraft etc. 

Sorry my bad Stream lols..  So it is more tweaked and less buggy? Does the  PMDG 737NGX or 777 work with it?

Sorry my bad Stream lols..  So it is more tweaked and less buggy? Does the  PMDG 737NGX or 777 work with it?

yes its re-released and there are other addon aircrafts that doenst work like leveld and other product of pmdg doenst work too. they want the fsx steam up to update every months or year. there is a topic in steam. the freeway addons are working well you can look to forum of steam.

Level-D 767 does work w/ a simple tweak to DLL.XML file. See my post in the Level D forum.

There's a huge amount of discussion as to how improved Steam is over MS FSX in the Avsim forums. Also I believe it's still on sale for $4.99.

PMDG says they will make their aircraft work in FSX:SE (Steam). Not sure if this applies to their older aircraft.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Level-D 767 does work w/ a simple tweak to DLL.XML file. See my post in the Level D forum.

There's a huge amount of discussion as to how improved Steam is over MS FSX in the Avsim forums. Also I believe it's still on sale for $4.99.

PMDG says they will make their aircraft work in FSX:SE (Steam). Not sure if this applies to their older aircraft.

Mike

Thank you mike I will have a look at it. but mine mean question is if I have pmdg installed on my normal fsx no problem everything works fine. I dont install the pmdg on FSX.SE but if I want to go too pmdg operation center its says no aircraft installed. the direction that operation system is fsx.se I change it in the cfg to the FSX.BOXED edition still if I open again says the same thing. I can fly with out any problem the pmdg. but I cant install new livery. I have read about the pmdg FSX.SE I now some things doenst work it. but I dont istall to fsx.se I install to fsx.boxed.  still that operation center says no aircraft. this thing I dont understant why the hell says the operation no aircraft installed :s 

the direction that operation system is fsx.se I change it in the cfg to the FSX.BOXED edition still if I open again says the same thing. I can fly with out any problem the pmdg. but I cant install new livery. I have read about the pmdg FSX.SE I now some things doenst work it. but I dont istall to fsx.se I install to fsx.boxed. still that operation center says no aircraft. this thing I dont understant why the hell says the operation no aircraft installed :s

the direction that operation system is fsx.se I change it in the cfg to the FSX.BOXED edition still if I open again says the same thing. I can fly with out any problem the pmdg. but I cant install new livery. I have read about the pmdg FSX.SE I now some things doenst work it. but I dont istall to fsx.se I install to fsx.boxed. still that operation center says no aircraft. this thing I dont understant why the hell says the operation no aircraft installed :s

Hi, Salim,

I understand your frustration. I am traveling and away from my FSX computer for a days, so I can't be of any help. It appears that Op Center got confused about which FSX it is supposed to be addressing. It is possible that mine is too as I haven't run it since I installed FSX:SE. You might try running the PMDG installer and select the repair option. But this might mess things up further and your aircraft might stop working altogether. The PMDG installers don't know about FSX:Steam.

I suggest that you file a support ticket w/ PMDG. But since it is now the Christmas holiday, they might be slower than usual to answer. In the meantime, just enjoy flying with the liveries you already have. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi, Salim,

I understand your frustration. I am traveling and away from my FSX computer for a days, so I can't be of any help. It appears that Op Center got confused about which FSX it is supposed to be addressing. It is possible that mine is too as I haven't run it since I installed FSX:SE. You might try running the PMDG installer and select the repair option. But this might mess things up further and your aircraft might stop working altogether. The PMDG installers don't know about FSX:Steam.

I suggest that you file a support ticket w/ PMDG. But since it is now the Christmas holiday, they might be slower than usual to answer. In the meantime, just enjoy flying with the liveries you already have. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Mike

Hi Mike

thank you for your understanding. yes I had used repair and yeah you quess messed up everthing of pmdg so I removed FSX.SE and installed pmdg to the FSX.boxed version. now is everything working wel I did not install the FSX.SE I am gone wait for further tweaks till it fixed. than I will install it. 

thank you for your time to reply. have nice marry chritmas. 

Salim