Sign in to follow this  
JoshuaC

Must See! REX Soft Clouds

i own REX tecture 4 but where can i donwload the softclouds coming with the program. i right an email to them but no answer

i own REX tecture 4 but where can i donwload the softclouds coming with the program. i right an email to them but no answer

The update is on the REX website in the "REX 4 Direct - Service Packs and Upgrades" subforum, but you have to own Soft Clouds to add it to Texture Direct using the update.

Ernest Pergrem

ok so i have to buy it. i was thinking it was a free update

What made you think it was  free, not like it was a sp or anything like that.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I am still a bit unsure what these soft clouds offer that I don't already have... I use the free HDEv2 clouds and skies and like them. I don't use REX anymore (I didn't even buy the last version). From what I see on pics and vids I don't get the impression it's something completely different...? I've always used low res clouds so mine are fluffy already. And I can imagine some thinking this is an update for REX because it seems to offer what REX already offers: seems to be just a different kind of texture set...?

Am I missing something obvious here?