Sign in to follow this  
FS++

Multi Crew Experience coming to X-Plane very soon

We are delighted to announce that after 18 months of hard labor, MCE has now been ported to the X-Plane world, and will be released soon as a separate package.

No more flying X-Plane heavies solo.

It will initially support...

Flight Factor 757 Pro

JAR Design A320

FlyJsim 732

FlyJsim Q400

SSG Embraer E170

All default X-Plane aircraft

Support for other aircraft will be added incrementally, just as it’s done with the MSFS simulator.

http://youtu.be/Rl7hVngGGjY

Congratulations Gerald.

I'm sure the venture will be successful particularly if someone like Mr. David Herky can be persuaded to produce some promotional/demo/tutorial videos.

Congratulations Gerald.

I'm sure the venture will be successful particularly if someone like Mr. David Herky can be persuaded to produce some promotional/demo/tutorial videos.

Thank you.

You can't take David for granted.

I don't think he's moving to the X-Plane world any time soon. But who knows :(

Maybe you guys can persuade the teacher. We don't want to shove it on him, as he tends to produce the best when he's in love with something. And currently his love affair is with FSX + some select aircraft, not necessarily the latest and most popular ones. That's why there was no video for PMDG 777 or iFly 747.

There's plenty of life in FSX now with the FSX-SE (Second Edition :P ). And we'll continue to support more and more FSX/P3D complex aircraft throughout 2015.

You can't take David for granted.

Of course Gerald that's why I said someone like.   <_<

Someone who is passionate about X-Plane, has video skills and believes in your product. 

You guys have to be some of the most talented programmers around. Would be sweet if we had an RC4/MCE combo.

Would be sweet if we had an RC4/MCE combo.

Already possible Vincent:-

MCE also works with Pro Flight Emulator Deluxe.

Quick question, with X-Plane being multi platform,, will you be supporting Mac OS X and Linux? 

For now, it's Windows platform only. Mac OS X under consideration.

I doubt a Linux version would ever happen. Linux users tend to be tech savvy and would rather program things themselves. You can hardly get them to buy any software  :P

We're not aware of any viable royalty free speech engine that could be used with any Linux Distro either.

Hope this helps

You guys have to be some of the most talented programmers around. Would be sweet if we had an RC4/MCE combo.

Thank you.

We'd certainly love to see both RC4 and PFE run in X-Plane. Although we'll be supporting theNative X-Plane ATC, in its current state, it's a bit thin to be honest.

PFE more likely to happen first because it's still an open project. There is the equivalent of FSUIPC in X-Plane world and it should take advantage of that. Things not expected to work are precise taxi guidnce etc..

Because RC4 cannot adapt internally, we have some ideas that might get it to connect to X-Plane, but can't discuss before they are tried.

May I suggest MCE support for the VMAX B777 Worldliner

Assuming first release goes to plan early January 2015, the  VMAX B777 Worldliner (also known as Ramzess and Philipp 777) should be fully supported by end of February. We already have good experience with VMAX 757 Pro Therefore already know more or less what to expect.

Not sure about the other one yet.

Thank you.

We'd certainly love to see both RC4 and PFE run in X-Plane. Although we'll be supporting theNative X-Plane ATC, in its current state, it's a bit thin to be honest.

PFE more likely to happen first because it's still an open project. There is the equivalent of FSUIPC in X-Plane world and it should take advantage of that. Things not expected to work are precise taxi guidnce etc..

Because RC4 cannot adapt internally, we have some ideas that might get it to connect to X-Plane, but can't discuss before they are tried.

Assuming first release goes to plan early January 2015, the  VMAX B777 Worldliner (also known as Ramzess and Philipp 777) should be fully supported by end of February. We already have good experience with VMAX 757 Pro Therefore already know more or less what to expect.

Not sure about the other one yet.

Congrats Gerald for MCE in XPX! Sounds interesting what you mentioned about PFE and RC4. So are you working on the integration of RC4 and PFE in XPX via MCE?

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Thanks for the update, I certainly hope that a Mac version is produced, I believe Mac users represent about 30% of the X-Plane base, a significant percentage. I for one would buy this product on Mac.

For now, it's Windows platform only. Mac OS X under consideration.

I doubt a Linux version would ever happen. Linux users tend to be tech savvy and would rather program things themselves. You can hardly get them to buy any software  :P

We're not aware of any viable royalty free speech engine that could be used with any Linux Distro either.

Hope this helps

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

Is this like FS2crew for x-plane or is it like shared cockpit ? 

Shared cockpit is the most realistic....that is when you find someone willing to share his time with you staring at a screen for hours and waiting for arrival so you can tell him gear down, Flaps X.

Same with Vatsim, great when there is full coverage for your entire flight, otherwise....

Usually it's people going through some kind of aircraft type rating that would be keen on shared cockpit as they have a vested interest.

The next best thing is voice control like the one we provide. A highly trained first officer who will always be available when you need him. No need to thank him for his time.

He doesn't do silly things.

Best of all, you can enjoy it now, as it has just been released.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html