Sign in to follow this  
ac4

ORBX No Water Texture

Hello everyone after I installed ORBX GLOBAL VECTOR I started a flight at LTBA airport after departure I can't see the boshphorus and ı was surprised then I flew to Marmara see and again no water only sand.I flew near oceans too but nothing changed . Instead water textures there was only sand (Land texture).I have ORBX GLOBAL VECTOR 1.15 Im now installing 1.20 but it is 5GB 

if I install 1.20 ,will it be OK?

Berke Karakın 

from Turkey

You don't need to have capital letters in your topic title to get some help.

Also you can get official support from Orbx when signing your name along with your order number

That being said, I would try to mess around with my layers in scene library. Try to disable vector by unchecking it and checking it back. Is the water back? Is the issue only in the LTBA Area? is there water anywhere else on earth? Post a screenshot.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

You don't need to have capital letters in your topic title to get some help.

Also you can get official support from Orbx when signing your name along with your order number

That being said, I would try to mess around with my layers in scene library. Try to disable vector by unchecking it and checking it back. Is the water back? Is the issue only in the LTBA Area? is there water anywhere else on earth? Post a screenshot.

Ipj91l.jpg

I disabled vector than fsx crashed (Im using windows 8.1 64 bit) the issue isn't only near the Istanbul in this pictures you can see near TCNM (princess jualiana airport) the brown and green places must be waterOs8woO.jpg

Berke Karakın 

from Turkey

as the above poster has suggested if you want  to get you issue resolved quickly   than you need to go to the orbox forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have the exact same problem with the Derwent Reservours in the UK. These are a very prominent and historical landmark however, Vector does not see it that way!

Phil

OK finally ıve solved it I downloaded orbx global vector 1.20 update from the internet and updated finally the water textures are back.I want to thank everyone who wrote comments in this topic.

Berke Karakın 

from Turkey