Sign in to follow this  
tsa737

Zinertek HD airport graphics

Has anyone purchased Zinertek HD airport graphics?

If so,

1. Are there any problems?

2. What is impact on VAS?

Robert Marten

1. None that I can see though I had to reinstall my PreciptFX and Rex runway textures.

2. I see no impact at all. It just changes the airport textures to less bland ones.

It's actually pretty good. I like them.

Jim Atkins

Has anyone purchased Zinertek HD airport graphics?

I have it - need to reload it as I just did a re-install of P3D - I am going to load it to a dummy folder and check the texture files as it will load a nasty reflection texture file and your runways when wet look silly - the rest is nice 

Rich Sennett

Well you have to load it into sim directory - it will not let you load it anywhere else - so you can over-ride that reflection with REX surface refraction it will over-write the nasty one - they should address this and it would be perfect imo

Rich Sennett

Rich,

Any impact on VAS.  I just have visions of tons of HD textures being loaded at every default airport and killing your available memory. 

No difference Mark great product

Well I found that the  (runway_bump)  in your main sim texture folder gets over written - you may want to make a copy of that if you are not happy with the wet runway reflection Zinertek HD provides - also I have not loaded the latest updated version of Zinertek HD so not sure if it is different now I will get to it as soon as I update my P3D install with the latest patches

Rich Sennett