Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

The AVSIM Screen Shots Forum > Where is your 777 Now? (Part 5)

I was supposed to get called for EIA6260 (that's Evergreen Airlines :ph34r:  :ph34r: still in the paint shop) but at the last minute PAC909 came up B)

She'll be 499EV

Here she is on a Vegas-Tulsa haul

pac909_zpsa27d21e7.jpg

pac909-1_zpsf2f4250b.jpg

pac909-2_zpsae11cd71.jpg

pac909-3_zps5d954b56.jpg

pac909-4_zpsa624915d.jpg

pac909-5_zpsc629f66e.jpg

pac909-6_zps59eb08ef.jpg

pac909-7_zpsdac837f5.jpg

Chris Sunseri

I was supposed to get called for EIA6260 (that's Evergreen Airlines    still in the paint shop) but at the last minute PAC909 came up

Check your email Chris. :wink:

Great shots of the Polar bird...one on the easiest paints I've done....wish they were all that easy!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Aye aye Captain Steve!!

Phoenix is the perfect place to "dry" a freshly painted plane.  Evergreen is back and they've decided to switch to 777's.  Man I hate when they do that :lol:   She'll be "pressed" into revenue service later this evening :rolleyes:

e1_zpscf7a991e.jpg

e2_zps8fbac87c.jpg

e3_zpsfc075e1d.jpg

e4_zps3cdc89f4.jpg

e5_zps2ccd5ae1.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Aye aye Captain Steve!!

Phoenix is the perfect place to "dry" a freshly painted plane.  Evergreen is back and they've decided to switch to 777's.  Man I hate when they do that    She'll be "pressed" into revenue service later this evening

Yeah when I was researching the paint I was saddened to see that they had recently went under.  But our hobby will keep them in the skies (with new 777s to boot) for the foreseeable future.  :smile:

Can't wait to see where you take her on her 1st revenue flight. :)  

She'll have to compete with the other green freighter you like to take around the world...hope your Titan isn't the jealous type now that you have TWO green 777 freighters to fly. :Big Grin:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Yeah when I was researching the paint I was saddened to see that they had recently went under

There's quite a few cargo haulers who went belly up over the past few years sad to say.  You're right though, they will live on forever as long as flight sims exist.  There can never be too much green as the Dirty Titan welcomed her new Evergreen sister to the fleet.  The real problem for me will come when the 744v2 is released.  24 hours in a day WON'T BE ENOUGH to fly everything :lol:

Chris Sunseri

The real problem for me will come when the 744v2 is released.  24 hours in a day WON'T BE ENOUGH to fly everything

Heck...you only have to fly em...I have to paint em!  :Black Eye:   I'll have to be disciplined and resist the urge to paint more than I fly!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Taking the new freighter up for a test flight over DFW....

XekEZ9.png

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Taking the new freighter up for a test flight over DFW....

Man o man o man Steve!  I'm gonna have to get a bigger SSD drive soon :lol:

Captain Sunseri and First Officer Drabek (along with honorary Second Officer Cupcake B)) got the heck outta dodge with Evergreen's first 777F.  DoD had hot freight to move down to Puerto Rico from Martinsburg ANGB, WV and EIA6301 was born!!

eia6301_zpsc6421859.jpg

eia6301-2_zps2c3f9c81.jpg

eia6301-3_zps9223095c.jpg

eia6301-4_zps79d4d243.jpg

eia6301-5_zpsaf7c955f.jpg

eia6301-6_zpse108729d.jpg

eia6301-7_zpse5d2652f.jpg

eia6301-8_zpsdc870ccd.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Captain Sunseri and First Officer Drabek (along with honorary Second Officer Cupcake ) got the heck outta dodge with Evergreen's first 777F.  DoD had hot freight to move down to Puerto Rico from Martinsburg ANGB, WV and EIA6301 was born!

Sweet shots Chris.

I like the livery, I've always been a fan of "Cheat lines" that run the length of the fuse (i.e, old TWA, PAA, etc).  Even though they are tough to paint, there is just something about liveries with a stripe that appeal to me. (If you don't paint, trust me when I say getting the stripes to line up is tricky).

So, it's no surprise that the Emery Worldwide is my next paint. (Now I get to line up the cheat lines from the fuse to the tail, hehe)

Hey Chris, I see in screen 5 its pretty humid down in PR.  You'll have to tell me how you like the package that is giving us that great (and other) effects.  I've seen the videos and such and I'm on the fence about it...but haven't pulled the trigger on the purchase yet.  I need someone to convince me I need it.  :smile:

Evergreen will be uploaded to AVSIM soon for the other freight dogs out there who want to take a 777 off the beaten path to some unusual locations.  Emery won't be that far behind.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Wow some absolute stunners Chris, good to see you been very busy cargo hauling again for multiple airlines :) - Just a few shots from Peshawar to Karachi.

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Thanks Imran...love that lighting!

I need someone to convince me I need it

The 777 Immersion really does add some nice effects Steve. I especially love the swirling contrails behind the plane at cruise and the brake dust plume on touchdown. Sometimes you'll ask yourself it's not working and that's because the weather conditions have to be just right for each effect to occur.  When they do, watch out, because cool is putting it mildly!  You can check/uncheck whatever effects you like and it's all explained on their website.  Simple interface, yet a highly effective touch of realism. 

Chris Sunseri

Thanks Imran...love that lighting!

The 777 Immersion really does add some nice effects Steve. I especially love the swirling contrails behind the plane at cruise and the brake dust plume on touchdown. Sometimes you'll ask yourself it's not working and that's because the weather conditions have to be just right for each effect to occur.  When they do, watch out, because cool is putting it mildly!  You can check/uncheck whatever effects you like and it's all explained on their website.  Simple interface, yet a highly effective touch of realism.

I agree Chris I think its a must have for all 777 pilots, not quite seen the engine /wing condensation effects and sometimes even i'm wondering if it works, but I did see wing condensation at cruise level with a high tailwind..and the volumetric lights confirms its working - I think the conditions need to be met for it to show - You seem to have captured the effects nicely ;)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.