Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

The AVSIM Screen Shots Forum > Where is your 777 Now? (Part 5)

QTR96(VIDP-OKBK) is socked in with fog(or is it smog :lol:) as she departs New Delhi for Kuwait International

qtr96_zpsa4d07b37.jpg

qtr96-1_zps587d9581.jpg

qtr96-2_zps416febb2.jpg

qtr96-3_zpsee9afdfe.jpg

qtr96-4_zps39da68cd.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Thanks William!

Homer Simpson says "you can't get enough of that wonderful Duff"

I say "you can't get enough of that wonderful Evergreen 777"  Ain't that right Steve:

Evergreen will be uploaded to AVSIM soon

EIA6225 is on the move at Hong Kong with a freight haul to Naha

eia6225_zps2bebafdf.jpg

eia6225-1_zps0defffb2.jpg

eia6225-2_zps7cb8988c.jpg

eia6225-3_zps7a5b10c8.jpg

eia6225-4_zps6be3b658.jpg

eia6225-5_zps0b0ba638.jpg

eia6225-6_zps42728dc1.jpg

eia6225-8_zps6747390d.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Sweet shots Chris.

I like the livery, I've always been a fan of "Cheat lines" that run the length of the fuse (i.e, old TWA, PAA, etc).  Even though they are tough to paint, there is just something about liveries with a stripe that appeal to me. (If you don't paint, trust me when I say getting the stripes to line up is tricky).

So, it's no surprise that the Emery Worldwide is my next paint. (Now I get to line up the cheat lines from the fuse to the tail, hehe)

Hey Chris, I see in screen 5 its pretty humid down in PR.  You'll have to tell me how you like the package that is giving us that great (and other) effects.  I've seen the videos and such and I'm on the fence about it...but haven't pulled the trigger on the purchase yet.  I need someone to convince me I need it.  :smile:

Evergreen will be uploaded to AVSIM soon for the other freight dogs out there who want to take a 777 off the beaten path to some unusual locations.  Emery won't be that far behind.

Hey Steve! Nice to see you back!

I was eyeing that lovely Evergreen plane but couldn't find it in the library! Is there any chance you could e-mail that to me? (My e-mail address has been sent via private message.)

Also, do you offer subscription services so that way I can get all of your planes the moment you finish with them? Cargo hauling seems a bit more therapeutic then listening to the passengers in the back!  :blink:

Hey Steve! Nice to see you back!

I was eyeing that lovely Evergreen plane but couldn't find it in the library! Is there any chance you could e-mail that to me? (My e-mail address has been sent via private message.)

Also, do you offer subscription services so that way I can get all of your planes the moment you finish with them? Cargo hauling seems a bit more therapeutic then listening to the passengers in the back!  :blink:

No problem J.

I'll send the Evergreen soon, I had a hiccup on the upload to Avsim, will be retrying soon.

I can add you to the Check Airman program so you'll get pre-release versions of my paints.  Cargo hauling is pretty fun as you can see Chris has a ball with it...flying to many off the beaten track locations. 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Cargo hauling is pretty fun as you can see Chris has a ball with it...flying to many off the beaten track locations.

Being a Check Airman is a tough job Jeremy.  The key is to fly fast enough to dry the paint :lol:  The Evergreen N499EV dried nicely and left no streaks fortunately.  At least I haven't noticed any :P

It is a lot of fun globetrotting freighters to remote locations.  One can be sure that wherever I fly my 777 fleet, the 744v2 will follow.  Only a 5,000ft runway?  No problem...I fly em' anywhere and everywhere( well almost B))

Chris Sunseri

Being a Check Airman is a tough job Jeremy.  The key is to fly fast enough to dry the paint :lol:  The Evergreen N499EV dried nicely and left no streaks fortunately.  At least I haven't noticed any :P

It is a lot of fun globetrotting freighters to remote locations.  One can be sure that wherever I fly my 777 fleet, the 744v2 will follow.  Only a 5,000ft runway?  No problem...I fly em' anywhere and everywhere( well almost B))

It's true, and since I don't have those pesky passengers, I can have some excessive g-forces too.  B)

No problem J.

I'll send the Evergreen soon, I had a hiccup on the upload to Avsim, will be retrying soon.

I can add you to the Check Airman program so you'll get pre-release versions of my paints.  Cargo hauling is pretty fun as you can see Chris has a ball with it...flying to many off the beaten track locations. 

Thanks Steve! I'm excited to be a part of the Check Airman program, I needed a change for sure.

It's true, and since I don't have those pesky passengers, I can have some excessive g-forces too.

Can you say BANK ANGLE :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Can you say BANK ANGLE :lol:

Stay tuned for my first cargo flight... it's not on one of Steve's planes, but we're flying into that lovely weather JFK is experiencing right now...

Good choice John!!... hope you make her little sister :rolleyes:

btw ..Any news about the bump mapping textures?

Edited by CMDC

Regards

Carlos Durán

Looks sharp John!

AFR221 running LFMN-EYVI

afr221_zpsd6ac94a8.jpg

afr221-1_zps8f24c5b4.jpg

afr221-2_zps0e77e9ae.jpg

afr221-3_zpsf517cb9f.jpg

afr221-4_zps4b669207.jpg

afr221-5_zps3e269797.jpg

Chris Sunseri