Sign in to follow this  
Berike

Runway lights not working P3D 2.4

Hey everyone,

I'm having problem to see the approach lightning system, it's just not showing for me anymore

I have ORBX Vector, Global, US, AU, UK, IR, Scotland

Some brazilian scenarios from Paulo Ricardo

REX4

FSGRW

What can be causing this?

Thanks in advance

nvidia driver issue, i had the same, roll back to an older version

And how do I uninstall the driver and install an older version?

What version should I install?

Guest JustanotherPilot

And how do I uninstall the driver and install an older version?

What version should I install?

Go to device manager locate display adapter, right click -> properties-> uninstall. Locate previous driver which should be under Nvidia folder, old one should be there -> install, if not, download from website. If still  unsure Google or Youtube it.

Assuming that you have a Nvidia card, you can go to the Geforce website and search for drivers for your card. http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Go to the Manual Driver Search and input your card model, OS and language. Click on Start Search and pick the latest 344.xx driver. Download the driver and do a Custom Install. Click on the little box for a Clean Install. This will have the installer uninstall your present driver and then install the new driver.

Do not select any of the 347.xx drivers as they all will break your airport lights. This is Nvidias fault - not Lockheed Martins.

This has worked very well for me.

Lyn

PS.  Some folks are using the 377.xx versions also but I find that the 344.75 works well.

Great! 

Perhaps someday soon Nvidia will come up with a new driver that doesn't break something in P3D.

Lyn

Great! 

Perhaps someday soon Nvidia will come up with a new driver that doesn't break something in P3D.

Lyn

Hate to say it, but don't hold your breath.