Sign in to follow this  
CaptBmckay

PMDG 777 failed initailization after loading Saved Flight

Thanks Mike you have been awesome. Dan you as well. I just did a test flight without active sky and what do you know. The save flight loaded
i wonder if Active sky needs to be ran as administrator also. Hmm I knew i was able to save and reload before I added active sky

Hi, Brandon,

I would be really surprised if ASN is causing this issue somehow.  Does it happen when ASN is installed but not running?  I have ASN installed on a separate networked computer, and I also don't have FSX in a programs folder, so I really don't have the same setup as you.  Maybe there is some setting in ASN that somehow affects permissions in programs (x86). 

Perhaps you should post on the HiFi ASN support forum or the Unofficial Active Sky Support Forum here on Avsim.  When you figure it out, I hope you will post back and let everyone know.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I have this problem with reloading saved 777 flights and am wondering if you ever solved your problem?

John.

John Callum   Nothing is impossible if you don't have to do it yourself.

Win 10, X-Plane 11.50, FS2020, Honeycomb Alpha, Saitek panels, HP Reverb G2

I have this problem with reloading saved 777 flights and am wondering if you ever solved your problem?

John.

You might want to do a partial or selective quote of whoever you are addressing this question to. If he has selected the option to be notified of replies by email he will see your post in the email and hopefully reply. It is likely that without a quote, he may never see your question at the end of a six month old thread.

Sorry to dig up this old thread but it is still the only one I come across in a search. 

I am having this exact problem but in P3D V3.0. I have a pending ticket open with PMDG and we are trying to isolate the issue. Yes I did install the simconnect .msi's listed in the P3D users readme, and no change,

PMDG says install 3.1 but before doing that I want to see if we can get it working in 3.0 first.