Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Drift with LNAV and HDG SEL

Yeh, i pay attention to detail and catch little things like that and i'm that type, i must know lol yeh of course everyday is a school day, ha!

Vernon Howells

Although not the OP, I'd just like to come in and say thank you to Vernon for the questions. I've been at this for years and still sometimes hit a brick wall;-) Also, a MASSIVE thank you to Kyle for as ever, such surpurb explanations.  Unlike the 1st reply, which IMO showed only contempt, and I had to bite my tounge;-)  Kyle, you are a credit to this forum.  Its easy to see why you're here.

Although not the OP, I'd just like to come in and say thank you to Vernon for the questions. I've been at this for years and still sometimes hit a brick wall;-) Also, a MASSIVE thank you to Kyle for as ever, such surpurb explanations.  Unlike the 1st reply, which IMO showed only contempt, and I had to bite my tounge;-)  Kyle, you are a credit to this forum.  Its easy to see why you're here.

I admit there is some frustration, let's say. Not contempt. This question is asked weekly. A search would probably show several hits and answers.

I guess it's my turn to be the cranky guy. Since Kyle has gone legit, I guess someone had to take over for him. ;)

Matt Cee

I admit there is some frustration, let's say. Not contempt. This question is asked weekly. A search would probably show several hits and answers.

The frustration is justifiable.  The desire to run before they can walk is strong with some.

Where is this topic going now guys?

It's just drifting off track a bit.....!

However, as we correct back on course I must say I appreciate Kyle's contributions and the contributions from real world airline pilots.  We are fortunate to get their advice and insights.

Al

Where is this topic going now guys?

Lay OFF

Vernon, you are joking I hope. You got the answers you needed on page one.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I was referring to the smart comments above
I see two comments that could be considered smart. Which one are you referring to?

Don't worry about it. Its not going to stop me asking good valid questions instead of the WHAT IS LNAV lol

Vernon Howells

Kevin i know that. I was referring to the smart comments above

Yes, that's what I thought, but you can either ignore that or learn from it.

Don't worry about it. Its not going to stop me asking good valid questions instead of the WHAT IS LNAV lol

Ask away, the forum is here to help. Probably best to open a new thread for a different question rather than steering an existing one in a different direction. But if someone who answers you is honest in what they think of the question don't take it too personally. Remember, if you don't know the answer then it's worth asking about, whatever anyone else thinks.

If someone asks what LNAV is it's because they don't understand the concept. You do, so it seems trivial to you. Everybody has to start somewhere.

ki9cAAb.jpg