Sign in to follow this  
TrentXWB

after landing flow

Hi Bryan,

I am using P3D and button version. When I landed it automatically goes to 'Okay to clean the aircraft and then After landing flow' without me clicking any button. After all that was done I got an option of 'okay to clean the aircraft' again. So I would ended up doing it twice.

Is it a bug or does it happened only to me?

Thanks

Don't know if this is it for sure, but there's an option to trigger the after landing flow when the spoilers are stowed (instead of "okay to clean up").  Are you stowing the spoilers before calling for the flow?  I have this option turned off, so I don't know how it acts when on.

I am not sure if I have the option On/ Off but supposedly it is On which will trigger after landing flow, it should then skip the manual "okay to clean up"option. Or maybe I am wrong.

I am not sure if I have the option On/ Off but supposedly it is On which will trigger after landing flow, it should then skip the manual "okay to clean up"option. Or maybe I am wrong.

Yes, I would think so.  However, as I mentioned I haven't tried to know for sure.

There's an option to trigger the After Landing flow (CFG sub menu) by stowing the speed brake.

Based on formal Boeing SOP, stowing the speed brake is actually the technical trigger for the FO's After Landing Flow.

Does that help at all?

Thanks Bryan.

A question though, if I set the cfg so that stowing speed break will trigger After landing flow, it should then skip the manual "okay to clean up"option. Why do I have that option again? and If I skipped that option I wouldn't have 'door & lights' option on the secondary button.

A question though, if I set the cfg so that stowing speed break will trigger After landing flow, it should then skip the manual "okay to clean up"option. Why do I have that option again? and If I skipped that option I wouldn't have 'door & lights' option on the secondary button.

I just doubled check this and it's a bug that somehow slipped in the button control version.

Just use use arrow keys to manually advance the mode after the after landing flow has been completed.

I'll fix in V1.5.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan,

Sorry to revoke an old post. But did you manage to fix this problem? I am still experiencing it with the latest build of FS2Crew T7 V2.1

When you open the FS2Crew Main Panel, what does the Version Number say?  Are you positive it's 2.1?

It will flash for a second.

Yes positive. Just checked again. 2.1

Send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Thanks,