Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Release Timelines - This week...

So if Thursday will release FSX/FSX-SE version, P3D is Friday - Sunday?

Why are you assuming that they'd be released at different times?

EDIT: I see what you're looking at in post 1. Have a look at the post back on page 5:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463715-03mar15-pmdg-737ngx-release-timelines-this-week/page-5?p=3192183#entry3192183

While there may be some delay between the two versions, we're looking to release today, as mentioned in the linked post.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle +1 

Clearly this little gem will be at my gate as well. I have nothing but amazing experiences with the 777 series on Prepar3d. 

Great job team,

Benjamin

I have a (maybe dumb) question: Will SP1d be available for both the 800/900 and the 600/700 at the same time?

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Sry Kyle .. I missed this post.  :rolleyes:  In that case nice! I waiting for P3D version, my money are ready

I have a (maybe dumb) question: Will SP1d be available for both the 800/900 and the 600/700 at the same time?

Not a dumb question at all. Yes they will be :)

Same time.

Kyle Rodgers

Sry Kyle .. I missed this post.  :rolleyes:  In that case nice! I waiting for P3D version, my money are ready

I envy you! On my credit card does not have enough money - I need another million. On the credit card is only $ 63000000 ))

Garber Sergey

Why are you assuming that they'd be released at different times?

EDIT: I see what you're looking at in post 1. Have a look at the post back on page 5:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463715-03mar15-pmdg-737ngx-release-timelines-this-week/page-5?p=3192183#entry3192183

While there may be some delay between the two versions, we're looking to release today, as mentioned in the linked post.

I assumed because of the first post, wasn't clear about both versions being released today, that's getting even better! :)

Thanks!

Same time.

Yippie!!!

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

I don't want to be a smart guy but I'm presuming that with 0500Z you meant 1700Z because 0500Z was approximately 11 hours ago. Only unless you switched up the time with the day. If you say Thursday 0500Z, that was about 11 hours ago but if you'd say 0500Z Friday, it would make more sense because it would be early in the morning on Friday. The mistake probably was that you thought about the American day with the Zulu time which are far enough to be different days.   

I don't want to be a smart guy but I'm presuming that with 0500Z you meant 1700Z because 0500Z was approximately 11 hours ago. Only unless you switched up the time with the day. If you say Thursday 0500Z, that was about 11 hours ago but if you'd say 0500Z Friday, it would make more sense because it would be early in the morning on Friday. The mistake probably was that you thought about the American day with the Zulu time which are far enough to be different days.   

Firstly, please sign all posts with your full name as per forum rules.

Secondly, he meant that was the status of the plan for the update at that time which was 0500Z Thursday. He did not mean it was going to be released at 0500Z. I think Robert has enough experience flying to not screw up Zulu. :)

I don't want to be a smart guy but I'm presuming that with 0500Z you meant 1700Z because 0500Z was approximately 11 hours ago.

Read when he posted it.

Re-read the fact that he said "as of 0500Z" ...

Kyle Rodgers

Oh I'm not stating that I expect a release by then but the last point with "as of" makes more sense. Must have missed it when reading the post. And for the signing on the post, I did put a signature but it somehow won't show up. I will go and fix that.

Ben Bolin