Sign in to follow this  
Erik777

Recall error

I can confirm that I'm also getting this issue. 

For me it's loading up from Cold & Dark and the FUEL, AIR COND, and ANTI-ICE are the ones that stay on. 

I'll try the modified panel state. 

So, we must then create a new panel state starting from "default state" and we don't use those that are listed in the CDU, right?

So, we must then create a new panel state starting from "default state" and we don't use those that are listed in the CDU, right?

As per post 26  suggests

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I can also confirm the problem and will create new panel states. When I select and execute a select panel state, the fmc used to select the panel state is on the "active failures" page. Also I cannot start a support ticket as I get a 404 error every time I upload a ticket on both chrome and firefox.

When I select and execute a select panel state, the fmc used to select the panel state is on the "active failures" page.

Can you explain this a bit further? Not sure I understand what you mean.

Also I cannot start a support ticket as I get a 404 error every time I upload a ticket on both chrome and firefox.

If you're submitting a ticket about the panel states, there is no reason to. PMDG already know about it and are looking into it.

Are the panel states for all the tutor flight OK?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hello everyone
My solution was the recommended one:

Load NGX DEFAULT, then turn off the entire aircraft as cold and dark and create a new State Panel called "NEW CLDDRK". Save and place the new Panel Status ("NEW CLDDRK") in "STARTUP STATE" so that when you start the 737 load your new Cold and Dark custom.

It's very simple, and the best ... IT WORKS !!

Regards.

English by Google translator

Pablo Chiabrera