Erik777

Recall error

Hi,

I think I have encountered an error with the recall in SP1D. However, it could be my fault.

Everytime when I press the recall button, the fuel and anti-ice ligt illuminate. But, if I look at the overhead panel, there are no lights illuminated. I am doing nothing different than normal, and I encounter this since the new SP1D update.

Erik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

I think I have encountered an error with the recall in SP1D. However, it could be my fault.

Everytime when I press the recall button, the fuel and anti-ice ligt illuminate. But, if I look at the overhead panel, there are no lights illuminated. I am doing nothing different than normal, and I encounter this since the new SP1D update.

Erik

This is a panel state issue. The best avenue to ensure that this problem is eliminated is to uninstall/reinstall using the procedure pinned at the top of the General Forum.

I too have noticed this issue, even after completing the recommended reinstall steps.

Thanks for your help. I reinstalled the NGX via the procedure, but the problem still remains. I only encounter the problem when I startup from the cold and dark panel state. 

Thanks for your help. I reinstalled the NGX via the procedure, but the problem still remains. I only encounter the problem when I startup from the cold and dark panel state. 

You're absolutely sure you deleted those folders after uninstalling the aircraft? Also, is this in FSX or FSX:SE?

Yes I am sure that I deleted the 737 NGX folder in the PMDG folder, and also the other folders. 

I am using FSX.

Same here. I uninstalled all old PMDG files on my pc. But the Anti ice still comes when I use the long cockpit state.

Same here with uninstall and delete all related folders for 737NGX as the procedure in General Forum.

FSX , Windows 7 64

Regards

Gents,

I can confirm this issue.  Recall results in a persistent Fuel and Anti-Ice warning.  I have tested in both the short turn and cold states.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice as prescribed in the pinned post.  The problem remains.

JW

I only don't have the problem when I load the default state, shut the plane down, and start it up again.

I got this error fixed, after creat my own state panel, in that case, Eletrical power UP, I made over standard panel that comes after PMDG instalation.

W7 - 64bits

FSX

ASN 2.0

Thanks Thiago  for your good idea , I creat my own cold and dark panel and replace it with the old one , now no problem

I can confirm I have this issue as well from cold and dark panel state. I also made my own one to fix it.

I did a complete uninstall/reinstall including deleting all PMDG and NGX related folders. And the stock CLDDRK panel state works fine for me.

Dave

Could someone give me the ABC list of how to do this..? I thought I did it according to Kyle's, but it was a no-go for me...

Just reinstalled following Kyle's steps to a T, and still getting the master caution for fuel and anti-ice when using the NGX SHORT panel state. When using the Before Pushback state from the EHAM-LOWI tutorial, I only got the master caution for the anti-ice.

Yeah. It's not the procedure causing it. It's the saved panel states. We're looking into it.

Just reinstalled following Kyle's steps to a T, and still getting the master caution for fuel and anti-ice when using the NGX SHORT panel state. When using the Before Pushback state from the EHAM-LOWI tutorial, I only got the master caution for the anti-ice.

Thomas, I loaded the default state, started the APU and shut down the engines, then saved a new state. Now it works! 

Followed Kyles suggested install method and confirm that I have the fuel lights issue. Total new reinstalled package.

Not a deal breaker but an issue all the same. Never had it with SP1c.

Regards

Tim Carter

I think loading a saved panel state trigger failures, that is why you are seeing the Master Caution light illuminate. The failures displayed in the CDU match the warning lights.

I can also confirm the FUEL/ANTI-ICE warnings following the SP1D update (yes, followed the instructions closely).

Glad PMDG is already looking into it. Was a bit concerned there.

Same problem for me (master caution on with fuel/anti ice alert)

I ve followed the pmdg procedure but the issue persist.

Same problem for me (master caution on with fuel/anti ice alert)

I ve followed the pmdg procedure but the issue persist.

Did you try loading the default, engines running panel state?