Sign in to follow this  
TonyB

Aeroworx - Kingair VC screenshots - Where can I find?

That's what I meant. I'm a VC flyer and prefer smooth, not jerky, gauges.Thanks for your input!Jim

Thanks Chase.thanks for that info. Yeah.. F1's ATR-500 is a tall order and very high standard to beat. I am a GA guy.. never cared for FMS and stuff..thats like work. :) In fact.. I really don't know how to fly the ATR still.. I still hand fly it like a GA aircraft and still have a lot of fun.. Pariculalry in an Awesome VC mode with head latency (thanks to Active Camera).I fly piper seminole and Piper Seneca's in the real world. I am used to MP and RPM. But I still haven't figured out the torque and TTM?? concept. I have some reading to do. I like flying by the numbers. So..I need to unerstand the numbers for Torque etc..

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

i jsut figured out the torque last night. Check your annunciator, and make shure nothing is showing a conflict. Such as your blowers. I can normally shut down any annunciator issues with the 1st and 2nd pop up windows. IE, the first 2 icons from the left. Icons meaning the little clicky things along the top left of the screen. After i made shure i had all lights off, showing no conflicts, i realized i had the torque showing. If that doesnt work, slap the "H" key, which is anti-ice, turn it on or off. I recall i may of hit it also, so that may be how i got the torque gauge to work. No its not by the book... :-P, but it seemed to work for me...I also agree with your opinion on the ATR. It does seem to be highly complex. I still to this day have not been able to figure out the FMC. I can operate the Boeings with ease, such as the PMDG and the amazing LDS, but the ATR is a different road. When you understand the FMC's, it becomes instinctive on what to click and not to click, and what to click and in what order. :) Rather easy when you understand it. Infact, i would also reccomend the LDS and/or PMDG NG series. If you feel unsure with the FMC, i would be more than happy to teach you the FMC online using voice. I would walk you through a flight, and do one with you. Id make shure you enjoyed the FMC. :) Truly is the best nav. aid in FS. Even after you get the B200, id reccomend the Reality-XP Gauges for it. Mainly the Garmin 430/530. Makes an awsome combo. After you get the B200, id really enjoy it if we can get together and put these birds about 5 miles up where they are happy. :-kewlAs far as combo's go, the B200 and the Reality XP gauges are about as good as it gets. Highly reccomended. But then again, there is an endless combo of addons for FS.Let me know if you would like that flight. :) I would.. :-kewlAnd if you have any more questions on the B200, feel free to ask.:-wave