Sign in to follow this  
TonyB

Aeroworx - Kingair VC screenshots - Where can I find?

I am considering the Kingair from Aeroworx ..but I can find any good screen shots of the VC.The Aeriworx is very stingy in their screenshots department. I mean look at Flight1 and Dreemfleet... they put it all out there.Are there any flightsimmers webpages who may have posted screenshots?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hello Manny, www.aeroworx.com There is screen shots of both 2D and VC as well as some other nice stuff. Good luck. It is a high quality add-on. Version 2 is coming soon with a new analog panel and more goodies. Best regards, Jeff

Check out Simhq.com for an excellent review by a pilot that flys the real thing.Tony

Manny, I did not read Michael's post all the way through, he already covered the new stuff coming. Sorry to step on your toes Michael! I can't wait for the new update as I am sure it will only improve overall performance. Best regards, Jeff

Thanks guys... I am on my way to buy this.Appreciate it. And that article/review Jeffy posted is impressive. I read the first 4 pages and then downloaded it for reading on my flight back from MSP to DFW.

Manny

Manny, here's two more screenshots. The first one is a normal VC shot at .75 zoom, the second is zoomed in on the pilot's primary flight instruments and the engine instruments at 1.50 zoom. They may be slightly blurry, and if so, I apologize; it's not the VC, it's me cropping these down from 1280x960 windowed to 800 wide for AVSIM, and then converting them to JPEGs.BTW, I've refitted a Reality XP GNS530 in place of the "color radar" (which is just a HSI repeater) in the middle of the panel. Other than that, this is bone stock out of the box.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119601.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119602.jpgLewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

I'm in the process of flying around the world with it. Check out my site as I fly exclusively in VC...many pictures posted.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

>I'm in the process of flying around the world with it. Check>out my site as I fly exclusively in VC...many pictures>posted.WOW Devin,Thats incredible... :)

Manny

Manny, ive watched this topic for a few days and never have said anything, was actually taking shots last night to post for you, but something came up.All i can really say is that this is a must have aircraft. Great plane. Its very happy up around FL300.. :)

>Manny, ive watched this topic for a few days and never have>said anything, was actually taking shots last night to post>for you, but something came up.>>All i can really say is that this is a must have aircraft.>Great plane. Its very happy up around FL300.. :)Thanks Bud. Apprciate it. Normally I would have bought it without thinking..but I kind of got spoilt after Flight1 Meridien and the Flight1's ATR-500 and even Realair. I have made those the standards for payware.. so I was asking.I'll get it this weekend.

Manny

I own all those. :) And ill tell you, when it comes to those, your just comparing the quality. The ATR is on its own, being a commuter aircraft, with a glass panel and FMC, its own its on, but it sets a premium in quality. I have the merridian, i actually dont fly it much. The 2d yokes and hard to read avionics in the VC kinda turned me away, and so did that strobing pulse light. I can be very picky, and its a great aircraft, very fun, but i think it could be better.Anything by real air is top of the line really. The thing that they won me over with is the Smooth Gauge. The VC is really something else.Now if you want something fun to fly, can go high and fast, and is a beauty, check the B200. The avionics arent as new as the ATR, and i think it also might be a little bit slighter less quality than the ATR also, but its an awsome aircraft. I fly it almost every day even if its just a pattern.Its a must have aircraft. :) Very fun. Ill play around in FS here before long and ill be flying it infact. Ill snap some pics if you still want them. :-wave

I'd like to know how the refresh rate of the VC gauges is?It is the one thing I've never heard talked about when this plane is mentioned. I'd like to get it myself but would like to hear how the VC gauge refresh rate is in this bird.ThanksJim

that meaning how smooth the gauges are? Such as, if its a jumpy movement, or all continuous and good performing gauge?If thats what you meant, its pretty good. Very smooth. I get no stutters with the gauges. :-kewl:-wave