Sign in to follow this  
Peter22

PMDG T777 lights

Hi guys is there a way to increase nav,wing.strobes etc lights to the t777...I think they are not bright enough specially day time....

Thanks

Pedro

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi guys is there a way to increase nav,wing.strobes etc lights to the t777...I think they are not bright enough specially day time....

No.

IS there a way to brighten the passenger cabin lights?  Looks like the plane is not active? I know lights are dimmed during the flight but on ground they should be full beam? I changed it in the fmc to full100%  but it doesn't look good on the outside

Any help? 

IS there a way to brighten the passenger cabin lights?  Looks like the plane is not active? I know lights are dimmed during the flight but on ground they should be full beam? I changed it in the fmc to full100%  but it doesn't look good on the outside

Any help? 

The lighting system in FSX isn't very good to begin with. Something like cabin lights or the actual strobe flashes (not the reflections on the ground) are very hard to depict accurately. 

I think the lighting is pretty realistic.  You'd be surprised how far away at night in clear air you can see those little position lights, over West Texas it could be over 100 nm.