Sign in to follow this  
capceo

Mitsubishi MU-2 Preview Video is LIVE

Hi Joe. Gottcha.  I was using FS Sound Studio to edit the 441 sounds some. Made some progress, but flight schedule kept me busy.

I tried to increase the freq. a little from the 96-100% RPM range, it was coming along a sounding fairly good too me. Gave me that increasing power sound somewhat. Might try the freq. increase thing, if FSX permits.

Looking forward to her release.  I love my Aerostar, but hope to move up to a "Mits" someday.  :-)

Got vaca. coming up Apr 26, maybe I'll get lucky and the timing will be right.

Nice Job again to you and Mark. Step up from the 441. Keeps getting better and better.

Best,

David

Thanks David!

Many people have stepped up to an MU-2 from an Aerostar. We actually considered an Aerostar for a very brief time before we bought our 414A, but quickly eliminated it for a number of reasons.

Seems like 414A's and Aerostars are the two most popular piston twins the MU-2 drivers step up from. Hoping to have a Mits in our hangar instead of a twin Cessna in the coming two or three years.

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Hi Joe, see on the FB page, you guys are close to release.

Hope to fly her soon. Looking real good. Hope you had some success on adding a little change to engine increase sound, that would make her perfect. :-)

If your ever in the D/FW area, let me know, we'll go fly the Aerostar.

Best,

David

Hope you had some success on adding a little change to engine increase sound, that would make her perfect. :-)

yea, definitely need to hear those props come to life :-)

Really looking forward to this realese...

I do agree on the green tint though...like to have the option of clear.

Dave

I'm fine with the green tint, since that is what you get in the real airplane. But, to each his own.