Sign in to follow this  
captain420

A2A Cessna 182 and P3D v2.5, wow!

pilotj thanks, thats awesome! Will there be crossfill support if you have a combination of 2 of the gps units like with realityxp?

Also will this update that adds GTN 650/750 integration into the VC be a seperate download or will it be like a service pack for each plane?

Damn looks like I'll be spending $130 to buy the 650 and the 750 now. This is getting to be a very expensive hobby. :(

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

F1 doesn't support crossfill yet, however flight plans are very easy to create in the GTN.   I use Skyvector to build my flight plan, then load up FS, pick a plane with GTN like 182 or Turbine Duke, then enter the flight plan manually.  Usually I just either the departure proceedure, and the first leg or two, then enter the rest of the flight plan while enroute.  Since GTN lets enter your route with airways, this makes flight plan loading easy.  If you have dual GTN, it only takes a few mins to do the same for the second GTN. 

You don't HAVE to have dual GTNs, the 182 operates fine with a single unit.  There may be even an option for dual GTN650 too as they would not take up too much panel space.  Dual 750 probably too much space for the 182 panel.  So my advice is pick a GTN, get that one, then get the other later if you really want or need it.  If it weren't for the Turbine Duke, I probably wouldn't have kept the GTN750 and suck with the GTN650.  

A2A has an autoupdate system, when the update is ready, it will be posted on their forum, you download it, run it, and it will update all your currently installed A2A planes.  Then you use the 182 Config utility for example, and select the aircraft panel options like GTN, RXP..etc.