Sign in to follow this  
anscad

No SIDS or STARS in FMC

I have had the 777 installed in my Boxed version of FSX for a while. I recently switched to FSX Steam edition. I uninstalled the 777 and the expansion and reinstalled using the new installers in both the Boxed version as well as the Steam Edition. Trouble is that when Ioad a flight up in the steam edition I have no SIIDs or STARs listed for any airport. I have updated the AIRACs to make sure that was not the issue. The FMS shows that I have the lates AIRAC cycle loaded but no airport has SIDs or STARs. I have tried at KORD, ZSPD and EBBR. So far. Anyone had this problem?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have updated the AIRACs to make sure that was not the issue.

Are you sure you ran the updater as an admin (and you pointed the updater to the correct FSX install)?

The FMS shows that I have the lates AIRAC cycle loaded but no airport has SIDs or STARs. I have tried at KORD, ZSPD and EBBR. So far. Anyone had this problem?

Nope, problems with finding all SIDSTARs rarely comes up.

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

What Kyle said... also, the first thing I'd do is look in the SIDSTARS folder to see what is there.  Should be a separate text file for each location such as kord.txt, zspd.txt, etc..

The folder in located in your Steam FSX\PMDG folder as well as a NAVDATA folder, both of which should be updated by the Navigraph FMS Data Manager.