Sign in to follow this  
LeonardvanderWalt

Carenado Hawker 850XP or........wait?

Dave, while you may be fine, others express quite a different perspective on whether a product should deliver on its claims. :wacko:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Dave, while you may be fine, others express quite a different perspective on whether a product should deliver on its claims. :wacko:

Very true N400QW

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Ron,

Would you expect the v3 Citation X to be a new purchase or an update / discounted upgrade?

I'm also basically weighing up an entry into the business jet arena and the two products mentioned seem to meet my criteria as closely as any product currently available despite the already mentioned differences in the companies approach.

My hope for example would be that I could get the v2.0 to familiarise myself and then upgrade after the v3 release but my budget is not really stretching to 2 full priced purchases at present.

I do realise the hard work that goes into a project of this scale though, so my intention is not to beg or tell you how to run the business. Just an open heads up to what you expect from the marketing side.

Thanks

Matt

New plane. Discounted for current 2.0 owners.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I really enjoy complex and well designed aircraft for FSX. I have for example the PMDG 777, NGX and the A2A 182 Skylane, amongst others. I would LOVE to have a bizjet in my hangar but...

The Carenado 850XP is beautiful to look at both inside and out, has great sounds and good flying characteristics but if you want the equivalent of the aircraft you have mentioned in terms of systems (I am particularly referring to the FMS) then sadly the only answer that I can give is wait!

Bill

New plane. Discounted for current 2.0 owners.

Good news! Thanks Ron.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Good news! Thanks Ron.

You are quite welcome Jose.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png