Sign in to follow this  
capceo

PREVIEW - Flysimware Lear 35A

Hey Everyone,

For those of you who aren't aware, there are several preview shots of our upcoming Learjet 35A on our Facebook page.

Make sure to check them out and like our page!

https://www.facebook.com/flysimware

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

OK, fine, I'll be that guy. When are you taking my money?? I have more hours on the moo than any thing else in my virtual hangar, so if the lear is a progression of your work I'll buy first day or sooner if you need a serious beta tester. Never flown a real lear but I can land a Falcon 2000 on a nickel.

The model looks great!  Mark has a good eye for proportions, and it's a good thing too because you guys are choosing aircraft that have definitely been done wrong in the past.  

I did some side-by-side photo comparisons with the LR-35 (because I'm a persnickety jerk who does that kind of thing) and the only fault with the model is that the cabin windows are too large.

It is still very early in the development process. If you look Mark's previous projects, you will see a step up in quality with each one. And this one will certainly be the next step in improvement. We have lots of work to do, but will keep you all posted as development continues.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Work is progressing on the Lear. She will be a beautiful addition to anyone's hangar. Click the link posted above for WIP pics and updates.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST