Sign in to follow this  
ray916221

need help plz.. FMC freeze on PMDG 777

Helloo...

Pls help anyone have problem about the FMC freeze after putting the Cost Index..? Also it wont let me change the ALT and Speed during flight even the OPTIMAL ALT is being said. I have a Sample image but don't know how to put it here.... :)

FMC freeze after putting the Cost Index..? Also it wont let me change the ALT and Speed during flight even the OPTIMAL ALT is being said

Very confused.  If the FMC froze during preflight when you entered the cost index, then I don't understand the second statement about changing ALT/SPD during flight; isn't the FMC frozen?

Because this this confusion, one cannot assume anything. Therefore, be sure to read the Introduction and be sure to fly the Tutorial flight at least once or as many times as you need. If you have already done this, please include in your next post.  Please describe the steps you take to freeze the FMC. Please let us know if you can repeat this problem.  There's plenty of help here but we need more information from you.  Pictures are nice but not usually required if you provide the information as I've requested.

Dan Downs KCRP

downscc- There is two cases that my FMC freeze sometimes it happened during flight when im trying to step up ALT and increase Speed during flight. Normal its ok to do that but in my case it wont let me do that. Also sometimes when I try to do my Preflight and when I enter the Cost index that's the time it freeze numbers don't show up on FMC screen.

downscc- There is two cases that my FMC freeze sometimes it happened during flight when im trying to step up ALT and increase Speed during flight. Normal its ok to do that but in my case it wont let me do that. Also sometimes when I try to do my Preflight and when I enter the Cost index that's the time it freeze numbers don't show up on FMC screen.

Full names in the PMDG forums please. Mine is in my signature block, which you can set up using your AVSIM settings.

I don't have enough information to help you. You need to describe the steps that lead to the problem, then we can find a solution.

Also, I asked if you had read the Introduction and flown the Tutorial. It helps to know how much you have learned up to now to provide the best help.

Dan Downs KCRP

There is two cases that my FMC freeze sometimes it happened during flight when im trying to step up ALT and increase Speed during flight.

How do you proceed? Where do you try to enter the altitude and speed? Which format do you use?

There are many pages in the FMC.

As Dan said, there is not enough information to help you there, you have to provide more details.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.