The only problem i had was with the trim that diden't recognize in fsx only upon moving before boot fsx.

I'm having the same problem with P3D2. Did you find a solution for this problem?

Cheers!

Maarten

It is very frustrating to say the least...

I know I will work it out at some stage :(

Trying the full SPAD but not having much luck either...

I will see if another USB Hub helps but yes, might be worth logging a ticket....

Cheers...

I'm having the same problem with P3D2. Did you find a solution for this problem?

the only way I found

When I initially start FSX-P3D, I too have to spin the trim wheel until it "registers" as a controller.

the only way I found

When I initially start FSX-P3D, I too have to spin the trim wheel until it "registers" as a controller.

That's what I do, indeed. With start-up Windows doesnt 'see' the trim wheel, for some reason, and spinning the wheel/sending a signal gives Windows the wake-up call to find and connect the trim wheel. Thing is that, no matter how often I walked into that trap, I keep forgetting to do this and once P3D is running, it doesnt work anymore. I have to shut down P3D, spin the trim wheel and start P3D again. I seem to be just as bullheaded as Windows is, when it comes to dealing with this problem. :P

Cheers!

Maarten

Cheers for the link.

I did that but alas it is still not playing properly.

A newly purchased USB hub had no effect. It does not even light up the light of the port I plug it into.

Last night I had it semi working where all the functions were working and I could see the led display in SPAD but today even SPAD in not recognising the panel.

I am going to ask for a replacement from PC Case Gear unless there is an Aussie who lives in Canberra who has the time and good will to come and fault find for me for a beer :)

I am appreciative of all the replies and help tho.

Cheers...

Cheers for the link.

I did that but alas it is still not playing properly.

Sorry to hear but I think you may have a faulty panel as it should be working fine after all of these suggestions - good luck

Rich Sennett

After the registry fix (setting those "EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled" to 0) Be sure to actually power off the lot before booting up again. If the red segment display showed some numbers at some point in the proceedings, then it probably is working ok, and a replacement won't help.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

I have emailed for a replacement SteveW as it is all very intermittent.

I did not do the manual Regestry Fix as I am not the savvy but did the auto one and that made no difference.

Hopefully things will get better then. Fingers crossed.

yes, the auto one should have done it... I hope it all works out

Steve

Dont spend $$ on another usb hub. If you have got a good brand then one should have been more than enough for the equipt you have listed.

I have a belkin 7 port powered hub into a PC usb port plus a 4 port hub into a second PC usb port along with the saitek yoke ports for-  2 radio panels, multi panel,  2 throttle quads, 3 FIPs,  switch panel, 2 Goflight push button/rotary panels, headphones, and pedals and they all work ok.

So you dont have a power issue. Keep working on the registry setting.

Two thoughts..

- the multi panel wont work if plugged into the yoke port which is then going to a powered hub. Plug directly into the hub. The saitek yoke ports should not have anything that lights up LEDs etc.. wont be enough power.

- I also vaguely recall reading in this site somewhere that saitek panels have to be on usb2 . Someone else may want to verify that.

Yes avoid USB3, plug USB2 powered hub into USB2 port on PC and then Saitek panels into the hub.

the saitek yoke ports should not have anything that lights up LEDs etc.. wont be enough power.

Not true I have the saitek cessna yoke and have the power supply for it that I had to buy separate and multi-panel works fine plugged into yoke hub - without power supply - yah that would be crazy

Rich Sennett