Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

Landing Detection Tool in FSX.

Sorry I couldn't install it in my PC because it needs FSX SP1 and more graphics which I have not. Is there any else?

It's payware. I need free.

I've installed another one found using Google which is : Landing Rate Monitor (LRM). It just tells Landing rate/min like -500 OR -120 etc.. but I want that a software should tell me that passengers got little irritate and tires also got more friction and damage and nose was too high etc...

If you really needed it you'd install FSX SP1 and buy it as payware.

Now the final question here guys!

What's the Ideal and Passenger Comfort Level Landing Rating (using LRM) and What's the average rating which real pilots does usually. I usually does round about -300 FPM.

They use Gs to measure the impact, not FPM. It's not easy to measure Gs in FSX as there are a lot of calculations implied. FSUIPC doesn't return an accurate value anyway, it just measures your FPM at the point of impact with the ground.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

They use Gs to measure the impact, not FPM. It's not easy to measure Gs in FSX as there are a lot of calculations implied. FSUIPC doesn't return an accurate value anyway, it just measures your FPM at the point of impact with the ground.

OMG! Its mean it also not better. (The LRM),

OMG! Its mean it also not better. (The LRM),

Why don't you develop a better one?

My landings are usually under 100 FPM. I aim for under 50 FPM, but don't always get there, particularly in windy or crosswind conditions.

When I really want to know how good my flying is (like flying circuits) I use REX latitude, a from my point-of-view, much underrated addon. It has a lot of features, but I mainly use the flight analysis. It's not freeware but the price of around USD 15 is a fair offer.

Felix