Sign in to follow this  
haseen

Captain sim 707 or 727

Dear:

I'm fond of realistic airliner simulations like PMDG and Level d sim for my fsx acceleration. I am thinking to get a Captain sim product. But I will buy only one, either 707 or 727. Could any one suggest which one is better?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad

Bangladesh.

I have both, and think the 727 has the nicer virtual cockpit. Both are fun to fly, but are not true in depth aircraft like PMDG.

Eugene

I also have them both and I like them both too. As Eugene said, don't expect PMDG system depth. If you do, I wouldn't consider CS a buy. The 727 has been recently upgraded to SP 2.6, so I would buy that plane

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

I actually think the 707 cockpit is better - but I've been having a lot of fun with the recently updated three holer...the flight director finally works!

If you don't want to drive the CS birds - then the coolsky/mcphat DC9 classic is an excellent add on.  Can't recommend it enough.  Lot's to do with the old school VOR to VOR navigation. 

I have both and would also say the 727 because of its recent update. If they give the 707 an update soon also then it would be a coin toss.