August 24, 201511 yr He has good RW experience on the type, and made an excellent review. Thx a LOT Kyle! Her it is: Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
August 25, 201511 yr Good job Kyle! Actually, he needs to update his review as I made him aware of a new version that corrects some of the problems he seemed to be having. I hope he'll find the time to do an update.
August 26, 201511 yr Commercial Member Wow.. very in-depth! I appreciate reviews like this, where the differences between real and simulated are pointed out. Not necessarily to point out a lack or a failing, but just to point out how something may differ from real life. Jim Stewart Milviz Person.
Create an account or sign in to comment