Sign in to follow this  
king1706

EZDok Prepar3d

Can someone help me I got EZdok to work on my prepar3d after doing a lot of tweaking and was fine for 2 weeks. 

Yesterday when I started my sim ( prepar3d) I tried to run EZDok I got a warning from my antivirus ( avast) that the program is dangerous ( EZDOK) , I went and removed the antivirus and tried relaunching my prepar3d several time and noway the EZdok will show as an add on  back on my prepar3d. I tried several restart to my PC ( windows64) and could never get is back. And I started getting errors with my FSUIPC4 licensed copy as well. 

I need if someone can help me how to get back the EZdok to run again and also is there a way to setup buttons in FSUIPC4 to control EZDOK if someone had any idea kindly help 

Thanks 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

here my EXE.DLL section for EZDOK .check yours against this.make sure the EZDOK section is the same as mine.

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

it must be installed into the root folder in C like mine is..it will not work properly otherwise.

steve

here my EXE.DLL section for EZDOK .check yours against this.make sure the EZDOK section is the same as mine.

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

it must be installed into the root folder in C like mine is..it will not work properly otherwise.

steve

should that be the EXE.XML file

bob

should that be the EXE.XML file

bob

yep well spotted bob.

steve :smile: