Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Why can't anyone make a perfect G1000 ?

I have just recently been getting into GA flying and have purchased a few GA addons (Milviz 310, Royal Duke and A2A Commanche).  I was looking at real world videos and trying to find other good GA planes but many of the ones that I am interested in have the G1000 and all of the reviews say things like great looking plane but terrible G1000.  So I wonder why is it that nobody seems to be able to make a G1000 that works just like the real deal. (btw, I have the Flight1 GTN750 which I really like).

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Flight1 B200 is the most accurate simulation that is bundled in an aircraft. Flight1 Technologies (sister company to Flight1) makes a full simulator that can be retrofitted to existing aircraft as a 2D panel setup.

Mindstar Aviation also makes a G1000 avionics set that is retrofitted to existing aircraft but I am not familiar with it.

The Flight 1 T182T also has a very good G1000. Basically the same as the B200 version

Thanks for the info, I will check it out.  Does anyone know about the Diamond DA40 that I think is from Aerosoft and is supposed to be very detailed.  Not sure if it has a G1000 though.

Mindstar G1000 owners can drop fit theirs into our DA42 Twinstar. :wink: