Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stijnsarah18

DEFAULT ATC volume

Pilot"s

Is there any way to put the default atc volume higher then 100?

My sound levers are set to 50 and voice to 100 but i can't hear the atc very well.

is there a way to get it above 100?/louder?

thanx for the help

Pilot"s

Is there any way to put the default atc volume higher then 100?

My sound levers are set to 50 and voice to 100 but i can't hear the atc very well.

is there a way to get it above 100?/louder?

thanx for the help

Hello

Its often a matter of adjusting your other sound settings.

For instance if your engine/environment settings are also very high,reduce them right down.

Leave your ATC at 100 if that's what you want.n

When you next start your sim (your engine/environment sounds will be very low)adjust your main volume(leave the volume controls within the sim that you have adjusted as I describe above alone) via keyboard or on your speakers or both ,turn right up so the engines are at a decent level and you should find your ATC is much louder(can be to loud sometimes)

Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Yep, easiest way it to decrease all the other sound volumes and leave comms at full volume.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

33%
    $8,485.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now