I am having some troubles with the Simaddons CYHZ in FSX SE.  The first issue is that I have very bad texture flickering above a certain altitude (in both DX9 and DX10).  The second, and this applies to some other addon sceneries, on some of the buildings like the main terminal and the jetways, it shows the Zinertek HD airports buildings instead of the new addon ones.  Would there be any way to set scenery priorities, or something to that effect?  

The second, and this applies to some other addon sceneries, on some of the buildings like the main terminal and the jetways, it shows the Zinertek HD airports buildings instead of the new addon ones. Would there be any way to set scenery priorities, or something to that effect?

This part of your question where you see the default airport buildings instead of the addon airport buildings is due to have duplicate AFCADs installed. If you're using MyTraffic, you'll have to go into the folder the My Traffic installs it's AFCADS into and find the one for that airport and either remove it or rename it from .bgl to .off.

If your not using MyTraffic then you have an AFCAD installed from somewhere else and it could be in your Addon Scenery/Scenery folder in the FSX root directory.

You can use the duplicate AFCAD scanner from ScruffyDuck to scan and locate duplicate AFCADS.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thank you for the replies!  I simply moved up CYHZ in the scenery library priority and I was off to the races.  First time any problem in fsx has had a simple solution.  Happy flying guys!