Sign in to follow this  
hjsmuc

Flight1 products compatibility

Hi, did anyone find an announcement on the compatibility of Flight1 products? I looked for it but found nothing.

Would be interesting to know how the schedule is for the GTN series, GEX and UTX.

Thanks for any advice.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I know they said that Ultimate Terrain Canada v2 will be released once they figure out the P3Dv3 installer paths etc, so I'm guessing they'll release updated installers for others too?

As per the Flight1 GTN forum, the GTN750 will need an update to work with P3Dv3. I'll assume that covers the 650 too. Tiberiu says:

"The GTN will not be instantly compatible with P3D V3 after using the F1 Update Tool.

We will need to update the installers and the F1 GTN Config so it would install to the correct location. Please standby and keep on monitoring this forum for information."

Thanks Jay, didn't see this. Good to know that Tiberiu is ahead of the game again. Looks as if V3 is a winner.

Hi, did anyone find an announcement on the compatibility of Flight1 products? I looked for it but found nothing.

Would be interesting to know how the schedule is for the GTN series, GEX and UTX.

Thanks for any advice.

Please check out the pinned topic above about installing addons in v3.

Topic locked.