Sign in to follow this  
RTK1972

P3D V3 activation trouble

Gentlemen,

after reinstalling P3D V3 i get this error

fvyoceq3.jpg

This happens right after pressing one of the both buttons (Activate / Purchase P3D) whenstarting P3D the first time...

When having a look into my account on the Prepar3d site it says the licence ist ok....

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot,

Carsten

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You stated that you reinstalled P3D V3...was there a reason why you installed it once and then reinstalled it?  I would suspect that if this is the case, there are latent files left behind somewhere that is causing the new install to go haywire.  I would read up on proper uninstalls of P3D, making sure everything is gone before reinstalling again.  If the problem you have continues, i would submit a proper ticket to LM and allow them to assist you.

-Jim

Thanks Jim,

somthing in the first installation went wrong, P3D started with a black screen but i could see the menu. So i decided to reinstall, delete all folders etc. and tried again.

I allready sent them a ticket...

Thanks for answering !

Carsten

Thanks Jim,

somthing in the first installation went wrong, P3D started with a black screen but i could see the menu. So i decided to reinstall, delete all folders etc. and tried again.

I allready sent them a ticket...

Thanks for answering !

Carsten

You saw a black screen but could see the menu...are you talking about the upper menu or the scenario menu?  If it was a black screen after loading a scenario, that sounds like a graphics driver issue...just a thought.

I should also mention that after you installed P3D V3, there was a message displayed from LM stating that it was possible to have a slow load time and strange graphics issue as the sim was building the shader cache, but subsequent loadings and startups would be quicker and less of an issue.

-Jim

Did you "uninstall" P3Dv3 before you tried "re-installing" it? From what you've written so far you did not...

You must "uninstall" first to "un-register" your license on the L-M server, otherwise you will have to request a manual reset of your license.