Sign in to follow this  
737727Nut

Video of X-plane, Pilot Edge and FJS732 in my Real 737 sim

Finally got a decent video of the 732 Sim in action on PilotEdge.  My phone went dead or I would have filmed the Landing. Very busy tonight and very challenging. Good for the brain to calculate my decent vs using a VNAV which I don't have. I highly recommend PilotEdge and they are opening a bunch more area!! Denver, Seattle, Phoenix to name a few.  Allot more work to do but it is becoming more and more a joy to fly.
Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhX_o4b_wmk

Rob

Asks to login to view. Is this intentional?

Thanks for the heads up, fixed that.  Now public.

Now that's a nice cockpit and I don't even want to think about the cost for all that hardware. This is so unfair, while us VC flyers are happy about decent 'click' sounds in an addon you get them by design and they sound so sweet. :Tounge:

Are you planning on going even bigger regarding the screen btw?

Thanks :}    Yes, display will either be multiple TV's or Projectors eventually.

That looks beautiful. I always like those "clock shop" planes with dials and analogue controls - gives a lot of character to the plane. Another reason to look forward to the DC-6!

Have you considered getting a cylindrical/spherical projector?

That looks beautiful. I always like those "clock shop" planes with dials and analogue controls - gives a lot of character to the plane. Another reason to look forward to the DC-6!

Have you considered getting a cylindrical/spherical projector?

A much better visual is in the plans but that is a couple years away as I am in a rental home right now.  Not enough height in the basement for anything but TV's right now.  I also want an FDS shell eventually so that will play into it as well,  

Thanks for the kind words.

Rob

Wow awesome setup

I heard my voice in the last 30 seconds or so (Lear 372 Lima)

Nothing beats tactile feedback!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |