Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

All aircraft in P3D v3 pulling to one side

For me it has been a disappointing weekend unable to do any flying due to the fact that my PMDG aircraft wouldn't turn right or left because of the Axes issue mentioned by Pete Dowson. Cannot understand how LM could screw-up what is otherwise an outstanding release. Throttle also a mess. Have removed all assignments in FSUIPC to no avail. Suggestions to disable controllers and use FSUIPC are not a bad idea where it not for the fact that it is not an easy job. I have tried it and still not been able to correctly assign the following:

Yoke switch (Not a lever) for spoilers on/off

Get the toe brakes on CH Pedals to work properly

Lost the ability to pan in the VC using space bar and left mouse when Controllers disabled and how to restore it.

Parking brakes when I try to program the button sim constantly displays BRAKE and aircraft won't move.

If anyone can point me to a link/s that would clarify the above, would be much appreciated. Otherwise I'll have to take a break from simming until LM fixes these issues.

Regards

I am in the same boat, Joaquin. I was looking forward to testing the improved VAS management in P3D v3 this weekend, but that controller assignment problem stopped me in my tracks. I am also waiting for the REX guys to issue an update for REX Essential Plus SP3 so that I can replace various default textures (including the crap concrete aprons/taxiways, and dawn/dusk effects), and for a solution to the missing ATC window when using PMDG aircraft. I also had a problem with AIFP 3 not detecting my Traffic BGL files, but thankfully that one has been solved.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've got a similar problem - A2A C172 pulling to the left, I haven't tried others aircraft yet.  I'm running v3 on a new build PC with so there should be no legacy issues, I have CH Products controllers and I don't have FSUPIC installed yet.  All controls have been calibrated and I've checked assignments for conflicts.  It doesn't make a difference if I set auto-rudder or not.  So I'm adding my voice and watching this thread with interest!

Raj Grover

I fixed the problem with my setup; I removed the axes assignment in P3D for all three CH Products controllers (throttle, pedals and joystick) then assigned and calibrated in FSUIPC.  A2A C172 now flies true, I haven't tried PMDG yet.

This appears to be an old topic, but here is my take.  In real life, all propeller driven aircraft yaw to the left when power is applied.  This is due to torque created by the prop.  The bigger the prop, such as a P-51, the more torque is created.  Even the smallest Cessnas are affected.  The exception would be a twin with counterrotating props, which are rare.  This yaw requires right pedal to be applied to keep the aircraft aligned straight down the runway. Perhaps the programmers were trying to make the sim as realistic as possible.  By the way, helicopters with a single main rotor system that rotates counterclockwise require left pedal when power is applied to pick up to a hover.  The aerodynamics are a little more complicated than this simple explanation, and I am no technical whiz when it comes to computer systems, but this explanation makes as much sense to me as any.    

On 24/03/2017 at 7:42 AM, daetchevtex said:

This appears to be an old topic, but here is my take.

Welcome to the forums.
Always good to refresh the basics but this problem was an early bug of P3DV3
and was potentially happening with all aircraft, including jets.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

HI all,

I realize this is an old topic however sharing my fix. I tried everything that I could. I deleted all my AXIS in P3D 4.x and still the aircraft would pull hard to the left. Adding them back one by one and still it would pull. Auto Rudder was enabled and still the same. Oddly everything had been working fine for months then all of a sudden one day it started. I've been racking my brain trying all the suggestions in the forum (unless I missed this fix) and several other forums and pulling devices off one by one and still would have the hard pull to the left. I started looking through the list of apps I had installed and I found the Logitech Saitek Pro Flight Yoke software was installed. I do not recall installing however I must have done so months ago when I first installed P3D and forgot about it as I never used it. After uninstalling the software and adding back my AXIS my problem has disappeared. Not sure why it worked for so long then just randomly had issues one day out of the blue however this was the fix for me. Hopefully it may help someone else in the future.

Rob

• Like 1

Rob Pomon

Intel I7- 7820X, Dual GTX 1080Ti, EVGA x299 Dark, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance, EVGA DG-87 Case, EVGA CLC 280, 1TB Samsung 970 Pro PCIe NVMe, EVGA Super Nova1600 T2+ titanium, P3D v4.3, PMDG 737NGX, Win 10 x64

Welcome to the AVSIM forums and thank you for posting your fix:happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Prepar3D 4.3: My PMDG 737-800 was pulling slightly to the left. Under Realism | Flight Model | General, move the General slider all the way to the left 0% fixed the problem.