Sign in to follow this  
zubart

B737NGX Update

I haven't' updated my NGX yet. I was planning to do that this weekend but would like to review what the NGX update changes.  I've searched the forum but can't find this list. Could someone provide a link or the actual list of changes?

Thanks,

I haven't' updated my NGX yet. I was planning to do that this weekend but would like to review what the NGX update changes.  I've searched the forum but can't find this list. Could someone provide a link or the actual list of changes?

Thanks,

Doesn't tell you much or maybe thats all that changed but here is some info

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/updates.html

Rich Sennett

Thanks Rich.

I'm rather happy with my current install but thought I'd give the update another consideration by reviewing the changes.

I actually remember a lengthy list. Anybody?

Thanks Rich.

I'm rather happy with my current install but thought I'd give the update another consideration by reviewing the changes.

I actually remember a lengthy list. Anybody?

Your welcome keep in mind if you are running latest version of p3d I would download the latest NGX   :wink:

Rich Sennett

Ok. I'll keep that in mind, still using FSX.

Figured that but best to always have the latest and greatest John  :wink:

Rich Sennett

I've searched the forum but can't find this list. Could someone provide a link or the actual list of changes?

SP1b list plus:

• FSX:SE Compatibility
  • Weather radar functionality (with ASN only, currently)
  • Optimizations
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Rich and Kyle, thanks and very helpful. That old saying applies here, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it'......  I think I'll skip the update again for now....

Rich and Kyle, thanks and very helpful. That old saying applies here, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it'......  I think I'll skip the update again for now....

I, respectfully, disagree...and this is coming from someone relatively bothered by the fact that my Win10 install doesn't come with the option to shut off auto-updating. You're obviously welcome to do as you please, but the enhancements of the latest build (and the ability to use the Operations Center) more than outweigh any potential risk (of which, I can think of none, provided your current install is running fine).

If you do decide to update later on, be sure to fully uninstall the NGX, and then install using the latest installer.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

When was the update released. I have had the 737 for a bit over a week, do I have the latest version?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

When was the update released. I have had the 737 for a bit over a week, do I have the latest version?

You have the latest version.

If you're ever wondering, simply open the Operations Center: Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > Operations Center. If you're out of date, it will notify you.

Kyle Rodgers

You have the latest version.

If you're ever wondering, simply open the Operations Center: Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > Operations Center. If you're out of date, it will notify you.

Thanks, by the way the NGX is a Christmas present I bought for myself and it is the best present I ever got. Love this aircraft.  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Ok Kyle, Done. Operations Center says I have Version 1.10.6461 and the NGX is running really good. I do like the livery downloader too...  thanks.

Thanks, by the way the NGX is a Christmas present I bought for myself and it is the best present I ever got. Love this aircraft.  

Glad to hear it!

Ok Kyle, Done. Operations Center says I have Version 1.10.6461 and the NGX is running really good. I do like the livery downloader too...  thanks.

Glad to help. Enjoy!

Kyle Rodgers