Sign in to follow this  
Noah101

980 TI Anti Aliasing

Are there any caveats to going the 4khdtv route as opposed to a monitor? I've been browsing various vendors and they still provide less than useful information as it relates to running as a computer display.

It also appears that the TV's give you more bang for the buck. You get a larger display for less $$$ as opposed to a pure monitor.

Has anyone run into difficulty sending the output to the TV?

Any recommendations for something in the 32 - 40" range(4KTV)?

Vic

I think you would be pretty safe with any 2015 Major brand TV.

Must have is at least 60hz output at full color RGB or YCM 444 over HDMI2 or Display Port.

Also the ability to run at 30hz when siming.

32-40" sounds a bit of a waste to me. Things really come to life at 50" and above.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.