Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

HDR lighting settings in P3Dv3.1

I have a factory calibrated 100% sRGB monitor - and in my eyes HDR off is the best way to go.

But like you guys said: This is 100% subjective.

Thanks for your input guys and I realize this is very much a personal thing and thus no right or wrong really exists. Was just curious how many tweaked the original settings.

Will play around with the settings a bit but fact is I'm quite happy with the default settings. This of course also is affected by the calibration of my monitor or in my case my TV. Will also run through the color calibration guide in Windows.

Good thing I have a couple of days off giving me some extra time to play around with these kind of stuff.

Richard Åsberg

I have been very happy with HDR off and using ReShade. I have tweaked it to where it really looks stunning. I have a setting for both night and day. My night visuals are fantastic with dark skies and bright night lighting. I could never get a satisfactory setting with HDR. As stated, everyone has different tastes!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I have been very happy with HDR off and using ReShade. I have tweaked it to where it really looks stunning. I have a setting for both night and day. My night visuals are fantastic with dark skies and bright night lighting. I could never get a satisfactory setting with HDR. As stated, everyone has different tastes!

Could you share your reshade profiles?

Could you share your reshade profiles?

I'm not sure how to save/share my settings but will look into it this weekend!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11