Sign in to follow this  
mac44

My Traffic6 Beta and P3DV3

Considering buying MT6 - am running P3Dv3 but see there appears to be a beta patch(v4) for it - just wondering if anyone had any success installing and running it on P3Dv3 and is it a straightforward process or is some tweaking still required? Also note many people seem to be running a freeware traffic manager assume this will run ok with P3Dv3?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

patch 4 works perfect.  I am having zero issues with mt4.  I see planes moving about and that is all I want to see when I at the airports

Have an excellent Happy New Year

thanks for the answers!

Skywolf just to clarify I should not have to do any manual tweaking if I use the beta4 patch?

From what I understand I need to install the main MT6 (i guess version 6.0?) after I have downloaded from the store (will it create any problems when I install it as I only have P3Dv3 on my PC which I assume it will not detect?) - then I need to drop the beta4 patch folder into the MT6 folder and run it? assume then some how it detects or links to my P3Dv3 install? - is my understanding correct?

thanks for the answers!

Skywolf just to clarify I should not have to do any manual tweaking if I use the beta4 patch?

From what I understand I need to install the main MT6 (i guess version 6.0?) after I have downloaded from the store (will it create any problems when I install it as I only have P3Dv3 on my PC which I assume it will not detect?) - then I need to drop the beta4 patch folder into the MT6 folder and run it? assume then some how it detects or links to my P3Dv3 install? - is my understanding correct?

The downloaded version will not have the patch.  You install the downloaded version first and then run the beta patch 4.  After that, I believe Bukard released a new MT Configurator = you need to use that for P3Dv3 configuration.  I don't know if it is in the beta patch or not.  Check his support site for more info.  I will try to post tomorrow with detail howto. 

But it is very self-explanatory - it is just that it requires going over few threads on Bukard Support forum.

There's actually a beta 5 patch, but at this point I would just wait until the release version of the patch is made available. The beta testers reported a few more minor issues.

jabloom thanks for the answers already installed the beta4 - so just giving it a try now - but I am noticing sometimes on some of the ai planes I get a momentary black flash - not sure what could be causing this or how to resolve?(texture loading issues) - note also I playing with most of the graphics settings maxed out.....

Also where is the beta5 patch - couldn't find it on the any website could you provide link?