Also during my order they asked if i wanted there new rudders that was coming out soon and needed to put a $50 deposit down! 6 months later still waiting and no reply with no new rudder pedals.

ANOTHER SCAM.

Vernon Howells

LOL

there's is no scam, we've been in business for 15 years.  I'm sure if we we're 'scamming' as y ou say, we'd have been shut down years ago.

If you have an issue, i'd be more than happy to resolve and if payment was collected, send me your invoice number so that we can refund you the reserve amount in question.  Who did you talk to and when was this payment for order interest collected?

darryl@737yoke.com

looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best,

Darryl

ACE Team

You are responding to a year old thread.

• Upvote 1

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

You are responding to a year old thread.

That is likely the most damning evidence of all. 

• Upvote 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Gents, I can only comment on the business since i've taken control of ACE, in July of last year.  

I took the reigns on this business to resolve and turn it around.  

Thus far, I have done that not only with a new product line (desktop 737/747/757/767/777 and 787 coming soon) which have been selling like hot cakes, but to focus on customer service, product support and availability.  

The business has done a 180 on the direction in which it was heading.  Anything that happened before I joined, WONT be happening again.  

Take a look at our FB page and you'll see nothing but positive reviews, comments and that includes service and aftercare.

https://www.facebook.com/Aircraftcontrolengineering/

If service is still of reservation, we have partnered with FlightSim Store and Aviation MegaStore who stock our products, and thus provide their own layering of customer service should you need to engage them.

https://www.aviationmegastore.com/cat/yokes-pedals-joysticks-288.html

As previously mentioned, any issues that need to be brought to my attention will be dealt with by myself and turned around within 24 hours.  No messing around.  

darryl@737yoke.com

Here's my direct line, feel free to reach out and you'll always get a reply from me within 1 hour of office hours which seem to be 8am to 10pm. lol

All the Best

Darryl

Guys i just received a triple refund of my Rudder pedals deposit of 150 USD from Darryl who is new and is turning this business around for the best (ACE company). I can say he has been great in resolving my issue.

Vernon Howells